Chapter 25: I wanna be your end game❤️

Start from the beginning

"Hi.. " I finally stood forward and brought my hand out with the best smile I could come up with. "I am Sarawat Guntithanon, Tine's boyfriend. Just like you guess. Tine's told me a lot about you."

"Well, he hasn't told me anything about you. But I guess that's just Tine for you." He said while my hand was still up in the air, waiting for him to shake it. Seconds passed by and I was starting to lose hope.

"I know and I am really sorry about. It hasn't been very long since Tine and I started dating." I said, putting my hand back, dejected.. Its okay, let it go. He's already in a bad mood.

I understood Type's animosity and understood where he was coming from. Type was behaving much better than I would have if I found Phukong with his boyfriend like this — after four hours of frantic driving.

"And I am sorry about Tine's behavior and his unnecessary yelling." I added. "He's still not feeling that great. We just got back from the hospital half an hour ago only. I think he'll feel a lot better when he takes a shower and eats something — He also needs to take his medicines."

"He does?" Type gave Tine a stare down. "What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said I was fine and good to go." Tine answered and it only made me roll my eyes.

"I am not asking you, Tine. I am asking him— You, Sarawat, you tell me what did the doctor said."

I looked at Tine and he was staring at me like he was plotting my murder. Oh god, he's going to kill me.

I took a deep breath. I am not lying for Tine, not for this. "Tine fainted yesterday in the office because he had a fever and he hadn't eaten anything all day. The doctor gave him an IV drip last night and he was discharged after his fever subsided. He still needs to take some medicines and the doctor has asked to make sure he doesn't overwork and eats well."

"Wat, what the fuck? Whose team are you on?" Tine yelled.

"I—I didn't know there were teams here. What are we even playing?" I asked.

"Of course there are teams. There is my team and then there is Type's team. Whose team are you on?"

"I-- I am..."

"Tine you shut the fuck up and stop behaving like a kid." Type yelled back before Tine could drill me into the ground. "You literally fainted? In the office? How many times have I told you to take things slow? And why are you not eating properly? Do you know how worried mom will be when she hears about it?"

"Oh really? Are you going to tell on me, Type? What about the time you had a car accident and I helped you hide it from mom?"

Okay, so we have gone down the petty road

"But did I hide it from you, Tine, did I? You on the other hand, Tine..."

"OKAY, HOW ABOUT WE CALM DOWN?" I finally said coming in between both of them because my head was aching with all the yelling. I was also afraid they might start a physical fight and I definitely wasn't strong enough to stop both of them. "Tine, why don't you go take a shower first?" I stared at Type. "Type, do you mind waiting for a bit? Tine has been in the hospital all night and he feels really uneasy. I think a shower and a fresh change of clothes would really help."

Yes, divide and conquer. This is what I learned from my mom after all these years.

But Tine didn't leave. He still stood there, reluctant to leave me alone.

"Tine just go take a shower." I repeated. "I will cook something for you. You need to take your medicines in an hour too."

"Fine" He said finally as he walked back to the bedroom stomping his foot. And.. Type and I just stood there in awkward silence until my phone buzzed finally filled some noise in the room.

Risking The HateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara