You don't want to remember this but still everyday as you wake up you remember how he used to come every now and then to wake you up and made fun of you every single time.

But now no one comes..

" You bastard!! Why don't you come now!? "

You were about to go in the bathroom but stopped as you heard the hurried footsteps coming towards your room

You saw your mom entering into the room shocked and terrified.

Y/N : Mom? What happened?

You went towards her and she hugged you tightly.

Mrs. Lee : Y/N your father..

Her voice cracked as she started to cry.

Y/N : Dad? what happened to him??

Mrs. Lee : He is hospitalised.

Your father lives in London. And you both live here. Your father went there before 2 years for business purpose.

He was going to return next month. But now this...

Though you felt your whole world upside down but still you managed not to loose your mind.

Y/N : Mom don't worry I'll get the tickets. We'll go there and I'm sure dad will be fine.

She parted from the hug and said while wiping away her tears.

Mrs. Lee : Y/N, before few days me and your dad decided to shift there permanently when your college end.

Y/N : But you didn't informed me about this!!

Mrs. Lee : I know and I'm sorry about it but I think we have to shift now we can't wait till your college to end.

Right now you can't think anything you don't know how to react to this. Everything is happening so suddenly that your mind is in a complete mess now.

Y/n : But what about my studies and everything??

Mrs Lee : Y/n I would have went alone but you know that I won't be able to handle everything alone. Honey please try to understand.

Y/N : When are we going?

You asked with a blank face. As there are no emotions left now.

You don't understand one thing that why this always happens to you. Why everything is so sudden in your life.

Mrs. Lee : After 2 days.

Y/N : Okay. I am going now.

After saying this you left the house without any other words.

You reached at the college and without paying attention to your weird and dumbass classmates you went straight to your seat.

Then after classes you went to the ground of your college.