[7]: It's.. Christmas!

6:00 AM, Class 1-A Dormitory

    It's Christmas! Everyone was filled with joy as they decorated almost every nook and cranny with Christmas decors. Edgar loves Christmas because of 2 things: Food and of course, celebration of happiness, hope, and faith.

    He finally decided to be a bit, 'nicer' to everyone. Edgar helped to tidy up some of the furniture and made it look more festive and feel like home. Edgar misses his mom, and his father and.. his home. Edgar looked at a photo of his family in his phone. He looked at his younger self.

    He cringed at the thought of all the things he's done as a kid. "Heh, little devil.." He murmured. "Edgar! Can you help me with this box?" Leon's arms shaking a bit while he pushed the huge box. He wanted to make fun of him so bad.

    "Heh, you can't even push this thing?"

    "Bro, what even is in there? Check what's even in the box!" Edgar rolled his eyes and opened the box, just to get a face full of confetti and a Colette. "Gah! What the heck guys?!"

    "Haha! I thought you were smarter than this Edgar!" Edgar scowled, he just had something on his mind. "Looks like someone can't handle a scare." Katsuki bumped in their conversation.

    "Dude, it's that time of the year. I don't want another quarrel.." Edgar looked at the two Brawlers then back at Katsuki. "yet.."

    "Oh, so you want some of this, huh?!" Edgar scoffed, he just decided to go inside his room. The two Brawlers looked at the Pomeranian and just shrugged. Then continued with their work.

=========================

6:30 AM, Inside Edgar's Room

    The students and Brawlers were all being helpful to each other. Well, most of them.. Edgar was once again, in his room. He then heard a knock on his door. "Come in.."

    The door swung open. Revealing Surge and Lou. "Ugh.. what do you guys want?"

    "Well.. uh.. You look a bit down, my friend." Edgar faced down on his bed. "I always look like I'm down.."

    "Dude, this kind of 'down' you're having is different. Is something bothering you?"

    "Nothing, and if there were was something bothering me, I don't wanna talk about my problems."

    "Oh, well then, if you need someone or some people to talk to, just come to us. Okay?"

    "Whatever.." Lou and Surge looked at each other than back at Edgar. They turned to face the door and left. "Friends.."

    "To me.. 'friends' are just people who get in your way.."

    "A disruption, an interference, someone who secretly doesn't even care about you.." Edgar opened his phone and decided to play some music. "Heh, who even cares about me?"

    "God cares about me, that's for sure.."

    "But what about everyone else?" Edgar felt like punching something. 'You're just a sore loser.' 'You're worthless..' 'You're just a waste of space.' The voices in his head are getting worse every minute. But he didn't care, though, he sometimes took for granted.

    Edgar grit his teeth, he punched his bed's footboard, making it break. His right fist, not even aching. He sighed at the sign of no pain. He just wanted to be free from all of his sufferings. Though, it's not easy. He heard another knock on the door. "Ugh.. come in."

    Colette opened the door, having a slight frown on her face. "Edgar.."

    "What?"

    "Why didn't you tell us sooner?"