[6]: Internships

7:00 AM, Class 1-A Dormitory. Living Room

    The Brawlers wore their UA uniforms. Griff was skeptical that he had to wear the uniform too. "Why do I have to wear the uniform too? I'm overaged!"

    "Well, in this world, small means young!" Leon teased.

    "H-hey! I'm not small!"

    "You're literally just the same size as that grape midget" Edgar said. And speaking of the 'grape midget,' he came running down the hall. "WAHHH!!! PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Screamed Mineta.

    "Don't run away!" Colette yelled as she slid across the floor. "Where's the grape?!?" Colette scanned the area and saw a purple figure across the room.

    "I see you!!!" Colette  shouted as she dashed across the room and onto Mineta. "I like girls but this is too much!!!" Mineta screamed as he was being immobilized. "I just want your autograph!" Colette stated.

    "Now, put your hair on my scrapbook!" Mineta couldn't move. Colette decided to grab his hand and place it on his head. She grabbed one of his purple balls using his hand and placed it in a plastic bag since sticking it on the page of her scrapbook would be a profoundly stupid idea.

    "Wow, you guys look great in your uniforms!" Momo complimented. "I know right! It's like they're students here!"

    "Thanks I guess.." Edgar said quietly.

    "Aww, Edgy's embarrassed!" Colette teased. "What the-?! I'm not embarrassed!!"

    The two continued arguing for a whole minute until the front door swung open, revealing Aizawa. "I apologize, Griff. We sent an extra uniform. You were not supposed to be wearing it"

    Griff then was filled with relief. He immediately rushed to change his clothes. "Ah! Thank goodness! The proprietor of Starr Park's gift shop can't be seen wearing a student's uniform!"

    "Bruh, we ain't even in Starr Park.."

    "Wait, you own a gift shop?"

    "Yeah, we told you and gave hints yesterday"

    "I do own a shop! Would you like-?"

    "Boss, stop trying to sell them anything"

    "But she questioned it!"

    "Just 'cause she asked doesn't mean she wants a product.." Griff sobbed and went to sulk in the corner of the room. Aizawa then came up to Griff and whispered something to him. After that, Griff's eyes were filled with glee. Both then went to leave.

    "Oh, and you guys can go to class now" Aizawa then turned to the door and left with Griff.

=========================

7:30 AM, Classroom of 1-A Students

    Everyone kept talking. Well, it was expected in a classroom. Edgar was trying to read in peace but the noise is distracting him. Edgar decided to just stay quiet while time passes by.

    Talk talk talk. The talking continues. Edgar finally lost his temper. "Hey! Can you guys keep the noise down?!"

    "Or what?" The Pomeranian teased.

    "Or I'll send you the hospital"

    "Try me"

     "I can beat you up any time"

     "Guys! Please stop fighting!"  Iida and Momo interrupted. "Edgar, you can't just yell at us! And Katsuki! You can't keep boasting about your strengths!"