[5]: Settling In

8:00 AM, Classroom of 1-A Students

    It was another day.. "Another dollar!" Exclaimed Griff, putting the single Yen coin into his Jar. "Boss, why are you collecting coins? It's not like we're gonna last long here.." Edgar mumbled.

    "For our shop! I'll call these antiques!"

    "Bruh.."

    "Ugh... so boring.."

    "Hey, what time do your classes start?"

    "8:40 I think.."

    "Ugh.."

    "I'm gonna sleep, wake me up in 20 minutes.."

    "Edgar! It's bad for you to sleep at this time! Oversleeping can cause you problems!"

    "Shut it four-eyes.. I didn't get enough sleep"

    "What?! What time did you sleep?!"

    "We all slept at 3:00 AM. Well, except for Jessie"

    "Why are you guys sleeping at that time?!" Questioned Izuku.

    "Well? Isn't it obvious? We're stuck here and we don't have anything to do but wait"

    "But there are a lot of things we do here in Japan!"

    "Y-yeah! Like training!"

    "Eating cold soba..'

    "Choosing hero names!" A new voice was heard. A woman with a white outfit came in the room with a whip. "Who in the world is she?" questioned Edgar.

    "She's Midnight, the R-Rated Hero"

    "Disgusting.."

    "What do you mean disgusting, Edgar? SHE'S PERFECT FOR MY FANFICS!" Exclaimed Colette, she then pulled out a notebook like magic and started writing in it. No one even dared to look at her notebook, who know what fanfics she writes..

    "Um.. Ms. Midnight, what do you mean by 'choosing hero names?'"

    "Well, isn't it obvious? Today we'll be choosing your hero names!" Midnight stated, "The Brawlers will have to join too!"

    "Wait what?" Edgar said, just as Colette shushed him. "Why you-!"

    "Shut up! This is gonna be interesting!"
_______________________________________

    After the students finished choosing their hero names, Edgar started laughing hysterically. "I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!!! KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!! HAHA!!!" He clenched his stomach and repeatedly slammed the desk.

    "Edgar! Stop slamming the desk!" Said Iida. "I'M SORRY FOUR-EYES!! BUT THAT NAME THOUGH. HAHAHA!!!"

    "Shut it you Emo Freak!! Let's see what your hero name will be like! I bet it's called Stupid Piece of-!"

    "Well, now time for the Brawlers' Hero names!" Midnight said while putting her whip over Katsuki's mouth.  Edgar decided to go first. "Sukafu, that's my hero name"

    "Wait, doesn't that mean 'scarf?'" Izuku questioned.

    "Yeah, got a problem with that?"

    "Yeah, I do! That name is even stupider than Lord Explosion Murder!"

    "At least my name doesn't sound villainous!"

     "At least I'm not emo!"

     "I'm not emo!" Katsuki then sat back down. Edgar went back to his seat as well. "I guess I'll go next!" Colette said. She wrote on her board 'Trixie'

    "I chose this name it's because-"

    "Because you're a fangirl?" Edgar interrupted

    "No.. unfortunately.."

    "I chose this name because I just felt like it. Okay, I followed my heart."

    "Okay, a crappy explanation.. next"

    "You don't have to be mean.. Edgy.." Katsuki then started laughing. "NOW THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOUR HERO NAME!! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!! HAHAHA!!!"

    Colette gave a thumbs up towards Surge who she heard the name from.

    The Brawlers both had a fun and hard time choosing their hero names just like the students' did. Surge's hero names was Mr. Protector, Sandy's was just Sandy, Leon was Invisi-boy, Poco's was Guitar Man, Jessie's was Spark Shock, Lou's was Supercool, Darryl's was Double Barrel, and Griff's was Coin Tosser. "Well, that's it from all the Brawlers" Midnight said

    "All of you guys have such interesting names.. well.. except for King Explosion Murder over here.."

    "HUH?!" Katsuki slammed his hands on his desk, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!"

    "It means your hero name is inappropriate, children will be terrified of you"

    "HAHA!! I CAN ALREADY THINK OF AN ILLUSTRATION WHERE A CHILD ASKS IF HE CAN HELP HIM!!! HAHAHA!!!" Edgar couldn't stop laughing.

    "Anyways.. After school, you Brawlers will come with me"

    "Um.. for what?"

    "Just follow me after school"
_______________________________________

    "So.. what do we do here..?" Jessie asked, "Well, since you might be staying here for awhile, we figured that you might fit well by wearing the UA Uniforms. Well, most of you.."

    "Like we said before, it isn't really necessary to attend classes. But you should in order to at least have some knowledge. But the classes that you should really attend to are physical tests"

    "Okay Ms. Midnight, we'll do it"

    "Oh and while you guys are here, you might as well design your hero costumes. Or at least tweak it a little bit" Midnight said as the Brawlers all agreed.

    They all designed their hero costumes. Darryl, Surge, and Lou were just given some enhancements. Edgar's costume consists mostly of what he usually wears. Instead of short sleeves, he has long sleeves. He got rid of the skull on his shirt. Edgar wants his look to be more natural and appealing instead of standoffish.

    Colette was just wearing her normal outfit but made her sleeves shorter. Jessie made added a weapon pouch to hold some chemicals. Sandy just wore his Sleepy Sandy skin. Leon was too lazy like Sandy so he created a normal outfit that a person would normally wear: https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlstars/comments/f03dvi/skin_idea_casual_leon_costs_2500_star_points/

    And lastly, Poco also wore his skin back in Starr Park, he wore his Starr Poco skin.

    "Well, that's everyone. You made some pretty interesting costumes as well. You all are now free to go back to the dorms" Midnight said as the Brawlers only nodded.

6:57 PM, Class 1-A Dormitory

    "So, how'd it go?" Asked Mina.

    "It went okay.. I guess you could say that"

    "What did you guys do?"

    "They got in trouble~!" Interrupted Katsuki.

    "No we didn't, Angry Pomeranian"

    "Emo Freak" The two suddenly came close to each other. Ready to throw hands.

    "You two! You need to work on being passive!" Iida said. Both boys then looked at the class rep. "Shut it four-eyes" Both boys insulted poor Iida.

    "Why are you guys so into insults?" Kirishima questioned. "Tch" Katsuki scoffed as he went to sit back down at the couch.

    "Wait, where's Griff?" Colette continuously looked around to search for Griff. "He went to speak with the staff members.. Don't know why but probably to set up a shop somewhere.." Edgar replied.

    "I'm back! Sorry to keep you guys waiting" Griff said as he cheerfully walked towards the Brawlers.
_______________________________________

Date Published: 11-18-2021

1046 Words