Chapter 3

Hi! Amanda here! Thank you all so much for all the reads. I wanna apologize if my story is short or if there are errors or if it's boring. The only excuse I can give is that I've got school and I might not have enough time. So I'm really sorry.

Pic of Timothy(Austin Butler to the left ) and pic of Chloe (Leighton Meester to the right.)

Anyways... ENJOY!!!! (I hope u do)

I thought it'd be better if I went home first and so I did.I went home, ran upstairs to my room and threw my bag across the room.

*No bags were harmed in the making of this story*

I changed my outfit. Okay call me girly but whatever, I am very hygienic. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a candy bar. I was hungry and it won't hurt. I grabbed a snickers bar and as I was leaving my mom stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going young man?" she asked me.

"I'm hanging out with Tim and Fred at Fred's place." I replied.

"Before you go I need to talk to you."

I know what its gonna be. Professor Big-Eyed Joe must have called my mom and told her what happened. *Sigh* At least I know that I am the right one here.

"So, Professor J called up, and... he told me something about you." she said with a sympathetic look on her face. My mom knew how much I hated that old man. I looked at her with a half annoyed smile.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked hesitantly.

I sighed and looked down. "It won't hurt but i get really annoyed just thinking about it."

"Honey, if you don't want to, you don't have to."

"No mom. I'll tell you." I looked back up at her and smiled. "So our assignments were due today - remember the one I did during the weekend? So he was collecting everyones and when he came to me he didn't take it. It was like he was ignoring me. I guess old man Joe felt defeated. So I called out to him and told him that he didn't take mine and he just starts yelling at me.

"I don't even know what I did. Then he took my assignment and wrote Late and you know how he drives me insane. I was angry and so i walked out of the class. So there you have it mom, your son telling the truth." I was out of breath by the time I was finished talking.

"Oh my gosh, honey, if I had known that he was such a jerk-" I interupted her and said ," asshole"

"uh... yeah okay, what you said, I would have met him and slapped some sense into him" she gave another sympathetic look before saying, " I'll talk to dad and ask him to meet professor J, J for Jerk." my mom looked proud for that little pun of hers. So I let her have her moment of glory and laughed for her.

Hey! I love my mom. So if you love yours give her a big hug before continuing to read. Go go go!

"Okay mom, I gotta get going or I'll be late." I hugged my mom and ran to the door and before leaving, I waved at her and headed to Freddy's house.

I was early as always and I was snacking on the sandwiches his mom made. They were SO good! We were waiting for Tim for like half an hour and finally the fucking little shit came.

" Gosh, Tim! What took you so long?" I asked him while smacking his back playfully.

"My dear Jake. You won't understand. It takes time to look this good!" he said, wiggling his eyebrows. That made me gag.

"Okay... first of all, dear? When did you start calling people that? And second of all, don't flatter yourself. You're not doing a good job for someone who takes so much time."

He pretended to get offended and dramatically places his palm on his chest.

"How dare you!?" He said that like he was in some dramatic movie.

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Whatever man! Let's just start our tournament."

You're probably confused right now.
Let me explain. So every time we hang out we have an Xbox fifa world cup tournament between two teams. Tim with Fred's brother, Ned, and Freddy with me.

"Okay! Let the games begin!" Tim shouted.
---------------------------
We played about 6 matches and Fred and me were 4 to 3. So basically me and Fred are football (soccer) champions.

"Hey guys. Lets do something different today" Fred piped up after we were trying to rest our fingers. Mostly our thumbs.

"What do you have in mind, genius?" Ned asked.

"Let's play truth or dare" he replied.

Wooooooo. Thank you for reading!!! Hope u loved it. If it's not love then like it!
I enjoyed writing this!
Thank you again! Love y'all! Xoxox
Vote, please comment cuz I love comments! And don't forget to share!!!
Bye! Happy Easter!
x_xAmandax_x