However, Mika didn't find amusement at all. Quite the opposite actually, they were confused. "You went to visit her? And she actually let you in?"

"Technically, she didn't let me in. Shoto-Chan and Dabi told me to stalk her and watch her every move. I knew it was going to be fun from the start, but now I get butterflies just thinking about her! My lovely gal," she cooed the last part, her mind and soul alike completely mesmerized by her past. Never letting go.

"And what did you learn from doing so?" Mika's stomach twisted and turned, the nauseous feeling warning them not to throw up.

How could they have let something get so far. How could they let someone they cared about get stalked like it was no big deal?

"A lot actually! Did you know she worked as a therapist for little children? How cute!"

No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't hold back a small little smile that crept up their face. I said I wasn't going to 'bond' with her. Now look at me.

Pathetic.

"I've heard. Do you perhaps know who she worked with? Her schedule?"

Himiko hummed, "Yes I do."

Mika thought she was going to say something else, to maybe add on to what she said and give more information, but it seemed like that was all Himiko planned to say.

Her golden eyes looked at the ceiling with the dry lamp underneath her, her mind on that pretty girl with the black hair and big glasses. The one who always had her hair in a braid and who's kindness danced around her body.

"Himiko, what else?"

Still in her daze, it seemed as though her mouth moved on it's own. "She would work on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. Her eyes would always look so tired, yet the moment she saw that cute little kid, her face would light up."

She stayed silent for a while, relishing in the moment. "She would work from 5-7. I wish I knew what she did but there was a limit to where I could go."

"Were there any other rules that Shoto or Touya gave you? Any other limits?" Mika asked, wanting to know from what distance Himiko could see her.

Alas, the question completely went over her head as her pale cheeks turned a hue of pink and her eyes glistened even greater than the stars.

But it seemed that though she didn't fret over answering the question, her memories spoke for themselves. "She loved sweets. She loved anything sweet. She even had a candy dispenser right in her office. She would give it to the little boy whenever he was sad. Oh how kind she was. My girl."

Mika's mouth went dry, their face pale. They even felt the need to blink at her, make sure the lady in front of her was real.

"Of course, Dabi and Shoto-kun would never let me do something like this. But can you really blame me? Her hair was so beautiful. When she would let it out the sun would make it shine like a black onyx, only even prettier."

"D-did you not fret over getting caught? By either the Todorokis or the people working there?" Mika stuttered out, their glasses slipping a bit, their pen clacking against their notebook.

Himiko giggled, "I never get caught. Not once have I been caught. All you have to do is sneak in and out—child's play, Mika. Of course, if I did get caught I could always bribe them with a face paint! Everyones favorite color is red, is it not?"

They knew. Mika knew that Himiko had feelings. But then again, Himiko wasn't any murder. No, of course not. This one was different. With an aura unlike any other and a love too complicated to put into words.