I even thought of firing her because she took quite a long leave this time. I should apologize to her when she comes back. She never done anything wrong, she helped me and Jungkook taking care of the twins pretty well. I don't have a heart to replace her with anyone else.

"I should check on the boys.", I said as I got up from the bed.

I knew Jungkook had told me to keep resting but my heart just did not feel at ease until I see what my first twin did to his brothers. Junyoung tends to be naughty at times and always make Chaewon annoyed with him. Even though he is older by three minutes than her, he never acts as the eldest in my eyes.

"Youngie, where did you get that Sharpie from?", I heard Jungkook's voice from the boys' bedroom.

"Eomma's bookshelf.", Junyoung replied casually.

I pushed the door open and was surprised to see my little twins' faces.

"Daehyun, Woohyun, what happened to you two?!", I asked as I rushed to them.

Daehyun had tears on her face while Woohyun seemed cheerful as he saw me. I turned to Junyoung and saw him looking to the ground with a pout. Jungkook put his forefinger to my lips before I could say another word.

"Appa, here.", Chaewon came in with Jungkook's brand new face cleansing cream and gave it to him.

"Woohyun-ah, you'll go first. Let's show eomma that you're okay.", Jungkook said as he lifted our three years old Woohyun into his lap before he cleaned up his face from the marker stains.

I watched as I carried Daehyun in my arms, trying to comfort him.

"Youngie, say sorry to eomma.", Chaewon instructed as she crossed her arms while standing beside Junyoung.

"I didn't do anything wrong.", Junyoung said with a pout.

"You did. You stole eomma's Sharpie and drew on Dae and Woo's faces. Eomma is angry with you, Junyoung.", Chaewon said.

I did not want to say anything that can hurt anyone's feelings so I shushed them with a finger on my lips to make everyone silent. When Jungkook was done cleaning the faces of our three years old twins, I called Junyoung up to come closer to me.

"Youngie, look up to me, my son.", I said to him as he kept his head low. "I'm not angry with you..", he quickly looked at me and Chaewon had a shocked face at my words. "It's my fault too. I should've locked the shelf but what you did to Dae and Woo is still wrong, Youngie.", I continued as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He nodded, "Okay, eomma." Then, he looked at Daehyun and Woohyun. "Daehyun, Woohyun, hyung is sorry.", he said to them as he bowed a little.

Woohyun just chuckled before saying, "But I like it, hyung."

"Me too.", Daehyun added.

"But you cried.", Chaewon and Junyoung said in unison.

"Hyung drew Spiderman on Woo and Green Goblin on me.", Daehyun responded sadly.

All of us burst into laughter at it.

"Sorry but the red marker didn't come out anymore.", Junyoung told as he gathered the four Sharpie markers in his hand. "Sorry for using your markers too much, eomma.", he handed me the markers and I shook my head as I take them from him.

"We should've taken pictures of them just now.", I said.

"Don't worry, I got it all.", Jungkook showed the pictures he took on his phone.

I giggled at him for not telling me much earlier about it.

❤❤❤