Surprisingly, the next person to hug her was Rosalie, causing her eyes to widen in surprise, but she returned the hug nonetheless, "Surprisingly, I missed you." Rosalie admitted as she pulled away, sending glances over Lyra's head towards the banshee's purple-haired friend, "Also, who's that?" She gestured towards Elliot.

Lyra turned to look at Elliot before smirking and turning back to Rosalie, "That's Elliot. They're my childhood best friend and he's pretty cool."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you go talk to them?" Lyra nudged Rosalie towards the witch. Rosalie merely smiled at the banshee before making her way towards Elliot.

"Playing matchmaker, Lyra?" Carlisle asked her with a smile.

"You know it." She replied with a grin before going to hug Carlisle and Esme at the same time, "I missed you both so much." She told them.

"We missed you, too, Lyra." Carlisle told her.

"There's been far less laughter without you around." Esme admitted.

"Well, if you stick around, I'll do my best to fix that."

***

And, stay they did.

Because if they hadn't then Lyra would not be standing in the middle of their living room at two in the morning with Bella having some big announcement.

Lyra leaned back against Emmett's chest, his arms falling over her shoulders as Bella stood at the bottom of the stairs. "You all know what I want." Bella began nervously, "And I know how much I'm asking for..." She took a deep breath, "The only thing I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote."

"You don't know what you just-"

"Shut up." Bella huffed in annoyance, cutting Edward off before turning to Alice, "Alice?"

"I already consider you my sister." Alice said as she glided across the room to hug Bella, "I vote yes."

"Thank you." Bella replied gratefully, looking to the next person, who just so happened to be Jasper.

"I vote yes." Jasper told her, "It would be nice to not wanna kill you all the time." He smiled tightly, causing Lyra to smile as well.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for how I've acted." Rosalie told Bella softly, "And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother... But this isn't the life that I would have chosen for myself. And, I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So... no."

Bella's gaze shifted to Elliot, who stood beside Rosalie as the pair had hit it off rather well, "Elliot?"

Elliot looked at her in surprise, "What me?" Bella nodded, "I really don't think I should have any say on the matter. We literally just met yesterday."

"Lyra trusts you so I trust you." Bella told him.

Elliot sighed as it seemed Bella was rather adamant, "It's your life, Bella. If you really want to become a vampire, then I'll vote yes."

"Thank you, Elliot." Bella told him before looking over at Emmett and Lyra.

Emmett releases Lyra and moves towards Bella. "Well, I vote hell yeah!" Emmett exclaims, spinning her around with a hug and an impish grin spreading across his face. He releases her and moves back towards Lyra, "We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way."

"Or not at all." Lyra added, smacking his chest lightly and smiling tightly as his arms wrapped around her again, her mind flashing back to the agony she'd endured because of Jane.