Chapter 3: Meeting a Chakra Lady

Start from the beginning

My Psycho Mind Transmission was undid was I stepped back from Yakunan's head, which was steaming from my jutsu.

I put the memory back and returned my conscious to the real world. Stream surrounded her head as she was crying in why unconscious. 'Is she dreaming...? She must be having a nightmare!'

"Inoichi, what happened? What did you see?" Kakashi asked.

"I'll explain it all to you in a second, just wake up Yakunan!" I ordered. Kakashi nodded, and pulled Yakunan out of the stone. He lied her down on the couch and sat next to her.

"Yakunan, you need to get up. Yakunan?" Kakashi said gently, with no avail. "Yakunan! Get up!!" He yelled firmly causing Yakunan's eyes to shoot open. Before Kakashi had time to respond, she got up and took his arm, twisting it behind his back.

She panted for a few seconds, her wolf ears twitching and moving around after noticing that there was no threat she let go of Kakashi.

'Sorry,' she signed, rubbing the back of her neck. 'Are you okay?' She asked.

"She said, 'sorry, are you okay' Kakashi." I translated. Yakunan's eyes widened.

'How do you know how to use sign language?' She asked suspiciously.

"I went through you memories and I memorized all of the ones regarding your sign language so we can speak to you easier." She nodded.

"Why did you do that??" Kakashi whined, stretching his 'hurt' arm.

'Sorry, reflex.' She signed. I laughed and translated.

"Anyways," Ibiki interrupted. "What did you see, Inoichi?"

"Right, right. It's a little hard to explain." I told them everything from when the PMT wouldn't work, to the chakra lady, and how I learned Sign Language.

Kakashi and Ibiki sat there, confused and shocked. Yakunan looked at the ground, finding her shoes very interesting at the moment.

"Yakunan, why can we not view your memories?" Kakashi asked calmly. Yakunan did nothing, just stared at her feet. "Yakunan, you need to answer me." No reply. Kakashi sighed and got to his feet. "If we cannot get any information from you that way, then we will have to resort to the physical technique." Kakashi announced, nobody argued him. "Tomorrow we will use that way and get the information, unless Yakunan decides to tell us everything." Nobody said anything, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Inoichi, can you hand the report for Hokage-sama?" I nodded. "I'll be going home now, it's gotten pretty late. Let's go, Yakunan." He took Yakunan by the arm and left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

TJust so you know:

-sama= Lord and stuff.

Happyritas: *Stares at Duckbutt*

Duckbutt: *Stares at Happyritas*

Happyritas: *Stares at Duckbutt*

Duckbutt: *Stares at Happyritas*

Happyritas: *Stares at Duckbutt*

Duckbutt: *Stares at Happyritas*

Happyritas: *Stares at Duckbutt*

Duckbutt: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!

Happyritas: I GOT IT!!

Duckbutt: Got what?

Happyritas: Maybe the reason why your hair sticks up like that is because of the way you sleep. If you were to sleep on your side, would your hair look like a wing?

Duckbutt: *Looks at Happyritas like she's crazy* Hn.

Happyritas: *Gets an egg and sets it on Duckbutt's hair*

Duckbutt: *Shakes his head, to get egg off*

Happyritas: *Stares at broken egg* WHYY?!?! THAT WAS YOUR CHILDDD!!!! You killed your baby! ;-;

Duckbutt: *Stares at Happyritas* Hn.

Happyritas: I wonder if you can lay eggs...? *Gets a glint in her eyes*

Duckbutt: O.O Someone do the disclaimer so that I can leave!

Useless: Okay, Sasuke-kun~!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN! [Happyritas: Nobody wants Duckbutt anyways...]

BYE~!!