Truth seeks

(This is like truth seekers BUT I changed it up a bit!)
----

The scene opens up to four monitors; the first one showing Blitzø and Moxxie outside Martha's house, Moxxie then pushes Blitzø's gun causing him to shoot in the wrong direction in "Murder Family". Another showing Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the fish monster in "Spring Broken", another's showing Millie and Moxxie french-kissing while swinging on a rope in "C.H.E.R.U.B.", and on the fourth monitor is a shot of horses, which then zooms past them onto Blitzø and Y/N, who are both making a goofy face. Someone then points at Blitzø and Y/N.

"Right there. This was the first sighting." Agent One says

Agent Two comments
"They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically-targeted people, but why?"
She questions, looking at Agent One.

"They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next."
A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by an angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a hole in the wall that is covered with small wooden planks, forming a peek hole to the outside. They then see the source of all the racket, Blitzø outside on top of some trash bags and dumpsters looking around.

Agent Two grins
"Ah well, that's convenient"
---

"Shh! Remember, we can't be seen."
Blitzø slams the dumpster door loudly, but then falls into a pile of trash bags.

Millie and Y/N chuckled.
Y/N helped Blitzø up, smiling at him.

Moxxie walks up to them
"Pardon my word, sir. But you're currently being the loudest." He points out.

"I said shush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie." Blitzø says, shushing Moxxie with his finger.
Moxxie steps away from his boss for a short moment as the portal was opened, Moxxie
heads towards the portal, Going through with Millie.
Blitzø followed behind, smirking and walking proudly.

"Get down!!
Y/N quickly tackles Blitzø to the ground as a net zooms by. Agent Two then reloads her weapon as Y/N looks behind him and sees Agent One jump down with rope from a building and in front of the portal.

Y/N started running, dragging Blitzø behind twords the portal as it started slowly closing.
Y/N then throws Blitzø through the portal.
"Y/N!" Blitzø shouted before the portal closed.

Y/N then looks back at the Agents, he growled then with quick thinking, Y/N runs away. He knocks Agent Two out of the way as he keeps on running.

Y/N reaches a dead end and the agents waste no time in cornering him. Y/N takes his gun out ready to fight.

"Back off, you Men In Black fuckers!"
He growled at them.
Y/N and the Agents both raise their guns. But just as Y/N is about to fire, Agent Two fires, hitting him in the shoulder with a arrow bullet, Y/N started to feel dizzy.

"Oohh.. everything feels kinda werid"
Y/N passed out onto the ground

Agent One walked up, looking down at
Y/N, happy of their success.
"I'd like to see the suits at corporate call us losers now, that was pretty badass."
Agent Two agrees
"Super badass."
She smiles

------

Meanwhile in Hell, Blitzø, with slight tears in his eyes punches the wall multiple times before just laying his head on the wall.

"God damnit! Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!"

Millie and Moxxie have worry look on their face as Loona is holding the book, feeling worried as well.
"You uh... You okay there, Blitzø?" She asked him concern slightly.