Chapter 9:A change of events

The girl open the door and the castle was dead silent they stared at each other "Mother Father I'm home" Elizabeth says no response "Mother? Father?" Nothing Elizabeth looks at Angelica "Dear is that you?" Elizabeth's mother Luna says "Yes mother it's me are you alright?" Elizabeth replies "yes yes dear I'm fine I'm alright" she says coming around the corner "Mother!" She says hugging her mom "hello dear" she says then she looks at Angelica who is still holding Aura "oh hello dear I didn't know you were coming." Luna says looking at the sun child "yes well I would like to talk to you and your king well me and Elizabeth" Angelica says firmly "very well come a long now" Luna says bowing a bit they girls and the sleeping child go into the castle following the Queen "hun the girls would like to speak to us" as they go into the throne "hm ok" he replies "king Nox Lady Luna" she says looking at them both "Lady Angelica and..?" Nox starts "Aura" Elizabeth says finishing his sentence "Aura." Nox says "well girl let's start this conversation" he says sheepishly "father I would like you and mother to stop attacking Angelica's kingdom." Elizabeth says firmly the king and queen look at each other "Dear we stopped the attack awhile ago" the queen says with concern "wait what do you mean?" Angelica says with a worried look "I mean we stopped the attack before all of this" the king replies Angelica and Elizabeth look at each other "then who attacked the kingdom?" Angelica says "I'm not sure" the king says "I heard some villagers saying that they were going to do something to the morn kingdom I don't know what" Luna says softly Angelica looks in worry "you girls should get some rest" Elizabeth and Angelica nod and they walk out of the throne room at to Elizabeth's room Elizabeth gives Angelica some clothes for her and Aura Angelica places Aura on Elizabeth's bed while she gets dressed Angelica came back then Elizabeth got dressed Angelica nudged Aura to wake up so she can get dressed so she got up and got dressed the girls got in the bed and Aura slept on the couch in Elizabeth's room with a blanket and a pillow sound asleep "good night Angelica" "good night Elizabeth" "I love you" "I love you more"

~~~~~~~~~end of chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~