I put my phone on the coffee table and turned around. I couldn't help but smile myself to sleep.

When I woke up, I had a massive headache. The sun was glaring through the living room. I rubbed my face and checked my phone. It was one in the afternoon and I had three messages and a missed call from Tyler.

Okay good night lol

What's your sisters apartment number?

Answer me there's no way your still sleeping

I decided to just call him instead of texting him. He answered on the first ring.

"Why didn't you answer my texts?" He barked. I instantly felt a throb of pain in my head.

"I was sleep, I just woke up Tyl-"

"Yeah obviously, I can tell by your voice." He said laughing. "What's your sisters apartment number?"

"1620, it's on the 3rd floor."

"Okay well I'll be there in like five minutes, I'm at the Taco Bell down the street." He hung up. I had a headache now from how loud he was talking, which was nothing new. My stomach began to hurt as well. I went into the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet and took some Ibuprofen. I shut the cabinet and stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was still brown and knotty. I had on booty shorts and a old field hockey t-shirt from high school. I should really brush my ha-

The doorbell rang which made me jump.

Tyler was outside and had two bags of Taco Bell. His eyes got wide when he saw me.

"Sav... you look horrible. Are you okay? And your hair.." He reached out to touch it when Julia came out, looking more presentable than me.

"Tyler! How are you?" She called walking over to us.

"I'm great, thanks for asking. You might want to ask your sister that though." He said earning a laugh from Julia. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the couch.

"Aw Sav, I'm kidding." He called. Making his way to the coffee table he grinned at me, which made me smile. He sat the Taco Bell down and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. He held his arms out. I blushed and turned around.

"Don't leave me hanging, Sav! Come on." He walked over towards me and hugged me, which felt more like a squeeze. My face was on fire. He let me go and ran his hands through my hair. "This looks really good."

"Thanks. That's all you had to say instead of suffocating me." I looked through the Taco Bell bags and saw two huge boxes. "Why did you get so many Tacos?" I asked.

"I wanted to make sure I had some for everybody." Tyler glanced at me. "Why, does that bother you?"

"What? No, I just wanted to kno-"

"I know, I'm messing with you Sav." He laughed loudly. A little too loud. My head started pounding as my stomach churned. "Why are you laughing so loud?" I asked rubbing my head.

Tyler shrugged. "I didn't know I was?" He looked at my sister who was staring at us.

"Whatever." I reached for a taco and took a bite. I chewed for a little, and realized something didn't taste right. I looked through the taco.

"It's a taco. You haven't had one before?" Tyler joked scrolling through his phone on the couch. Julia laughed.

"No it just doesn't.. taste right." My stomach churned again and my mouth watered. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I stared at him. My heart beat and the watering in my mouth increased.