⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"Okay come on Eunjoo, lets go see Namjoon." I tell her as I come out of the kitchen carrying a bag where the soup is in. Eunjoo excitedly jumps off from the couch and runs towards the door with her thick purple coat. She puts on her purple snow boots and waits for me to put my shoes on.

She opens the door for me as I walk out the door first and she quickly waves a bye to mom as she locks the door behind us and closes it. We walk towards the car and she goes in the back while I go in the front.

I put the bag of the soup in the passenger seat as I get in and turn on the car to feel the warm air rewarm the car again. I look behind me and see Eunjoo was already buckled. I let out a small chuckle. I shake my head while I put my seat belt on as I pull out of the drive way and make our way to my apartment to meet up with Namjoon.

Crystal

I look up at the apartment building complex and look right back down at my phone to make sure this is really happening, that I have actually moved back into Japan again.

Seems like it.

I sigh as I turn off my phone and take out the case that carries my violin. Due to how delicate the instrument is, I decided that it would be best to carry this out first and not a bunch of stuff all at once.

I stop in my place as my eyes land on the beautiful winter weather. First my eyes go on the trees. Small bits of clear ice crystals were on the not green but instead white leaves. Some of the brown tree branches covered with small amounts of white cold sparkling snow.

Oh how beautiful was the winter season. Despite the coldness.

My eyes then look up at the midnight blue starless sky that only showed greyish clouds, a sign that it may rain soon. There was no sign of the moon in sight so I frown. My eyes still looking up at the sky with my arms wrapped around my violin case.

"Look out!" A deep male voice said and before I can see who the man was, a sudden force bumped into me as I immediately was on the ground with a hot aching pain in my ass. I groan as I feel the coldness from the snow in gulf me.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" A worried voice says as I can hear the males voice was right above me. I open my eyes that were shut and open to see a male with porcelain skin like the snow and smokey grey hair like the dark shade from a cloud while have eyes that are like the dark autumn leaves. I didn't realize he had his hand out, in attempt to help me but he froze when he met my eyes.

His parted rosey thin lips suddenly close as he gulps while staring down at me. He then comes to my side and lifts me up from my waist, putting me back onto my feet. "I'm so sorry, my sister wasn't looking where she was going." The male with porcelain skin said. I shake my head while I dust off the snow that was on me.

My eyes then see a little girl that also has porcelain skin like snow with dark grey hair and dark autumn eyes. But her eyes begin to tear up as she uses the sleeve of her puffy purple snow coat to wipe her tears that fell from her eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry." She softly apologizes.

I immediately ignore the stinging pain from my ass as I crouch down to her level and give her a reassuring smile. "It's okay little one, you should always look where you are going okay?" I gently tell her.

She nods as she sniffles. I use the sleeve of my white coat and wipe her rosey cheeks. "Don't cry okay?" I say and she nods once more. "I like your eyes." She softly says. I smile. "You have winter eyes." I chuckle while gently patting her head. "They are only blueish greyish." I say as I then noticed something in her eyes.

On her left eye, she has a small white stroke. Like a marble but just one stroke of white while the rest of her eyes were like the colors of the dark autumn leaves.

"And I love your eyes, very rare and pretty." I compliment her. She shyly smiles at me, her gums appearing. "My name is Eunjoo." She says and I smile at her name. Her name means little flower. "Ah so then I'll call you little flower." I tell her and her shy smile slowly falls as she looks up at her brother.

I turn to the side to look up at him and see him gulp again. Before I can say anything like what's wrong. Eunjoo gasps. I look at her but I see she's looking behind me so I look behind me and my heart drops at the sight of my most prized possession.

I immediately go to my violin case that hold the very thing I hold dear to me and open the case, only for my heart to fall in a deep abyss as at the bottom of the strings, broke, not just the plain strings but where it was able to hold the strings, now there was a whole broken hole on my dark brown violin.

I couldn't move.

I felt my world being taken away from me all over again.

The male then comes by my side and sighs. "Come on, I can give you a new instrument." He says but I shake my head. "N-no. T-This violin was different." I weakly tell him as I can feel tears beginning to weld up in my eyes.

This was a gift, a gift nobody else had. A violin, yes but this was a meaningful gift. I pick up the violin and immediately go look to the side that had something in graved into the wood. I couldn't even take care of this.

"Please, just come with me." He deeply says but I shake my head again until I feel a small gentle tug on my jacket. I look to my right and see Eunjoo looking at me with teary eyes. "Please." Is all she says and as much I want to say no, she's too small to be feeling guilty.

I push in my teary eyes and let out a sigh as I placed the violin back into its case and stand up. "Okay, I'll come with you." I weakly say. The male stands up and nods as him and Eunjoo walk ahead of me and I follow right behind with an aching heart.

This violin isn't something that can be replaced or repaired but I know I must get a new one.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

damn so i gave you guys a hint from all four of them and what's going on so maybe you can think about what you guys think but hmm

damn so i gave you guys a hint from all four of them and what's going on so maybe you can think about what you guys think but hmm. 👀

anyways thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to what happens next. :)

. <3