chapter two

Lalisa Manoban, Thai born, moved to Korea at the ripe age of seventeen in hopes of a better future, well, a better future in scamming people

Lalisa Manoban, Thai born, moved to Korea at the ripe age of seventeen in hopes of a better future, well, a better future in scamming people. You see the thing is, Miss Lalisa got into a little trouble, more like a lot of trouble, after getting caught in a rather high end scamming extravaganza. To put it short, the police and some other fuckers were after her so she fled the country with her best friend. Simple as that. Soon the elite of Korea were her next target. She needed to get by somehow; give her a break.

But you may be asking, Lisa, where could you possibly find the filthy rich with misleading morals? Correct! In very large, very extravagant casinos! Working as a dealer and waitress at Bellagio, it was pretty easy to get close to these people, well, closer to their credit cards. She enjoyed the job, did what needed to be done, and when she played her cards right, she could pay her bills and move on. 

Soon enough it was all settled. She was able to pay off her father's medical bills and secure a nice, safe, shared apartment in the outer ends of Seoul. Life was going great until her dickhead of a gang leader boss thing reached out to her, threatening to ruin her life if she doesn't pay him back for all the times he "helped her out".

And so here in the present, in a bit of a panic situation, the two are faced with a bit if a problem.

"Fucking hell Mo-chan, the fuck are we gonna do?! I cant even imagine how hard it will be to get that amount of cash in two months?! My life is over. God he's such a piece of shit." Lisa was tearing up out of frustration, poor Momo was hitting her head against the wall in defeat. They were completely and utterly fucked. 

Hirai Momo, Lalisa's childhood bestie and partner in crime, who used to partake in silly little scams with her in school through simple games. They would trick classmates with cards, weighted dice, make plans just the two of them knew behind others backs. It was fun and often harmless, the worse consequence being their dice getting taken away.

However, after finally breaking out of poverty by using their skills to their advantage, scamming wasn't such a big part of their life anymore. They have what they need, and using more morally correct ways to earn money is the way to go these days. But yet again, life is a bitch and these girls know it well; their past coming back to bite them in the ass.

"Lalisa, why did we ever think to align ourselves with this man? He hasn't spoken to us in two years and now he wants us to be his little wittle doggies again and scavenge up 18 billion won?!" She started bawling and throwing herself across the couch. 

Lisa hopelessly sat down next to her friend, "We have no choice Momo. This is a very, very, dangerous man. Remember that thing that bald guy told us at the club?"

"What?"

"The one in the cheetah print with the clogs. Eyepatch on the right."

"Oh that one. Yeah...what did he say again?" She grins.