𝟹𝟶. ʙᴏɴᴅ.

Start from the beginning

He raised a brow in response, not saying anything and I take that as my cue to continue.

"Do you know how tender you are to the people you love? How you make people laugh without even trying? How mindful you are of others feelings?" I ask and he just stares at me, a soft expression on his face. "How you never forget to say 'i love you' after every phone call? How dedicated you are at bettering yourself? How gentle you've remained when others have broken you? Do you see all this within yourself, Grey? How beautiful you truly are?"

He just pulls me tighter to himself, my head on his chest.

"No one is near being perfect in this world," I pause, hearing how fast his heart beats. "But the perfect person for me to love. I love you Grey."

"I love you too Annabelle."

"You sh—"

"Mr Blackwell? I think you should come check what you're cooking." Lucy yells and we both laugh, walking hand in hand to the kitchen.

After our meal, Dante and Kristen came over to pick up my kids. Apparently, Kristen loves children and since my kids were over Grey thought it was the perfect time for them to bond so he called Dante over.

"I think I need to shop." I frown, looking down at the shirt I was wearing. One of Grey's.

Anytime I'm over, it's become an habit for me to take off everything I was wearing to just jump into any of his shirt. And I don't return them, ever.

I felt bad that I kept taking his clothes, but Grey didn't seem to mind.

"As much as I love seeing you in my clothes," he says, bringing out his wallet. "If you think you need to shop, then I can't stop you. Pick a number, sweetheart."

I arch a brow at his request, going through with it."Two?"

He hands me his card, a fucking black card at that, and I just stare blankly at it.

"Your budget should be two hundred thousand. But if you want to go over—"

"When I said I needed to shop," I cut him short, crossing my hands over my chest while frowning down at him. "I never said I wanted you to pay. I was just saying."

He shakes his head before cracking his knuckles. "And I'm also just saying, take my card. I'd drive."

"No."

"Yes."

"Grey—"

"Shush."

He ignores me, spreading his knees and pushing his hips up to adjust his position.

Why'd he look so hot just manspreading?

"Get dressed," he shooed me. "I'd get the car ready."

"But—"

"Go Annabelle."

"Fine!"