Chapter 1

Tris Pov
******************************************
It was the first day of school and I was so excited to see all my friends again I havent seen them since last week! So long right? When I got out of bed I through on a Galaxy Crop Top, black skinny jeans and galaxy vans. I curled my hair and put lip gloss and mascara on and went down stairs for breakfast.
" Finally your out of bed and eating I was just going to leave you!" My brother Caleb said.
"Caleb be nice!" My mother snapped.
Yep she's still abnegation by heart. She went to Abnegation High. Caleb is going to Candor High and I'm going to Divergent high. Sometimes I think my Mom is secretly mad at me for choosing Divergent, but she can't choose my decisions forever.
I grabbed a waffel and kissed my mom's forehead and walked out to my Mustang. When I pulled Into school I could already see my friends and someone knew? I quickly slammed my door shut when I saw Four put his arm around her. I ran over to the gang and said hi they all introduced me to Lauren. Who I already knew and HATED!!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lol hi guys how did you like that chapter? I'm at the doctors and I'm so bored! Well give me feed back on how it was good.... or bad.