"join the curse y/n." she coos.

"no!" I scream at her kicking her in the chest.

"unless you don't join we're all gonna enjoy killing you." she threatens, whilst Tommy slater, Billy Barker and Ryan torrez walk behind her, cornering me.

just as I think that's it, Harry rooker and the grifter come running into the room.

"how am I supposed to join!?" I scream motioning the fact I'm jammed in a corner.

"let me go speak to my dad." I beg.
all the killers take a few steps back, giving me enough space to leave.

so leave I did.

sprinting out my dads room, I sprint down the stairs yelling for everyone to follow me, as I grab the car keys for our other car.

As I jump in the car I start the engine as Kate, Simon, josh, deena and Sam all pile in the car, somehow all of us making it in, I begin driving to the police station.

"uuh y/n you might wanna speed up." Sam yells.

"what why!?" I ask.

"nightwing killer is sprinting towards the car." josh warns, as I speed up I turn a sharp corner arriving at the police station.

"stay here." I warn, getting out the car and walking into the station shouting for my dad.

He walks out his small office and heads towards me.

"dad- they're after me." I cry out.

"who are silly?" he asks laughing.

I look at him in the eye, whilst he figures it out.

"but why..?" he asks.

"because I don't want to be apart of the curse." I explain.

"y/n I have a plan okay. go sit in the car, cover your ears or talk to your friends okay?"my dad asks.

i nod as he pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you so much, your mom will be so proud of you." my dad mumbles pulling me in for a hug before pushing me away.

I run out the police station and back to the car, locking the door.

"my dad said he knows how to stop it." I say breaking the silence.

"how?" deena asks looking at me.

But the gun shot answers my question.

my face turns into a frown as I barge out the car and run back into the station, to be greeted with my father's corpse.

I fall to my knees with tears pouring out my eyes.

"y/n! cmon we need to go." Simon says from behind me but he falls silent when his eyes meet my dad.

"can we go?" I ask quietly.

Simon nods, grabbing my hand and walking back to the car.

But instead of letting me in the drivers seat, he makes me go in the passangers seat.
the look on my face let's everyone know what happened.

a few Weeks have passed.
I've had to move in with Kate.
and today is the day of my dad's funeral.

Kate let's me borrow one of her best outfits suitable for a funeral and I throw it on, not caring about how I looked.

"are you ready?" Kate asks looking at me.

I slowly nod as I turn around to her.
"you look amazing." Kate tells me, sadly smiling before pulling me into a tight hug.

I let out a small laugh before hugging back.

"we should go." Kate whispers pulling me out her room and down towards the living room where Simon is standing.

my face drops as soon as I see Simon standing in a black suit.

"ready?" he asks turning to me.

I slowly nod as all three of us leave kates house, into the small car parked outside which will be taking us to where the funeral will be held.

an hour later, I'm standing on a small stage in front of everyone ready to have a small speech.

"my dad died, just so I wouldn't get hurt by something that's ran in our family since 1666, the worst thing is the last proper conversation my father and I had, he asked if Simon and I were together just so he could know if he'd ever been able to walk his own child down the Isle but now I guess that's not possible. but yes. Simon and I are together dad, and if we were to ever get married, I'll always make sure I'll walk down the Isle with a small space next to me. so you can walk me down. " I say smiling with a small tear in my eye.