"yes yes I know." I reassure.

"have fun, love you." my dad then says.

"love you too." I say happily, climbing out the car and running towards kates front door.

I ring the doorbell a few times before she answers and welcomes me in.

"Simons through in the living room sorting clothes, help him please. I need to look after the twins." Kate begs grabbing the bags of candy from me.

"see you soon solider." I say poking her stomach and laughing before strolling my way to the living room.

the minute Simon sets eyes on me he walks to me and grabs me into a huge hug, before kissing me.

I kiss back before pulling away.

"Kate could have seen that!" I whisper.

"I think tonight's the night we tell them." Simon coos.

"if you say so." I tell him.

"now hurry up and help me fix these clothes." I demand

Once we're done sorting the clothes, the mother of the twins come and get them, and just as she leaves, deena, josh and Sam arrive at the door, welcoming themselves in.

"where are we all gonna sleep?" I ask once everyone comes through to the living room.

"Sam and deena could take my bed, and then the rest of us could sleep on the floor." Kate says.

"sounds good to me." I say shrugging.

"so what should we do first?" Simon asks.

around two hours later, we begin hearing strange noises from outside.

"I'm gonna go check." I mumble, standing up and walking to the front door.

"y/n wait!" Kate yells.

"huh?" I gasp.

a flashlight gets flung at me, quickly catching it I walk outside with the torch gripped in my hand.

As I'm about to walk back inside, a very familiar person jumps on top of me.

Ruby Lane.

I begin screaming for Simon, or for anyone in that matter to come and help me whilst Ruby and I are both wrestling for my life.

Ruby is winning so far, before Kate comes and kicks her off me, driving a knife deep into her heart.

"what the fuck!" Kate screams.

"we need to go!" I yell.

"we have to go my house!" I scream.

"how the fuck is she back." Kate asks me.

"ill explain walking to my house but please. just come with me." I beg.

Kate nods as she calls for everyone else.

the walk to my house is about twenty minutes, but when it's with a bunch of teenagers, one explaining a full curse that almost killed them last year it takes longer.

"so, you're the reason we nearly got killed last year!?" deena yells in my face, pressing me up against a wall.

"did you even listen to anything I said?" I ask sternly shoving her off me.

The minute I show up to my house, I sprint to my dad's room and begin pulling it from inside out trying to find any clues on how to stop it when I hear a window smash. I turn around to see Ruby Lane right in front of me.