Chapter three

KK's POV
It was 5:00 and I was done getting ready. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a black and white flannel that was unbuttoned . I did my makeup a natural look and I curled my long brown hair. I threw on some black high tops and went to find the girls.
I walked in to Elle's room and she had straightened her hair and was wearing dark blue jeans, a white short sleeved tucked in shirt, and some white sneakers. She was trying to do her makeup so I decided to pitch in.
"Oh you trying to learn how to do makeup to look good for Ponyboy," I said pulling up a chair beside her vanity and smirking at her.
"Maybe a little bit," she said blushing. "I do need help though I don't know how you or Bri do this," she said looking up at me.
"Don't worry i'll help you it gets easier once you get used to it," I said grabbing a brush and foundation.
"Do you think we'll stay here forever KK," Elle said while I was applying makeup to her face.
"I hope we do Elle I mean nothing we'll stop us from moving I don't think," I said looking her in the eyes.
"I wanna stay here even though we've been here for less than a day I don't wanna leave," she said giving a soft smile.
"I don't either but i'm happy at where ever I am with you two girls," I said returning a soft smile.
"Now that were in a new place do you think your nightmares will stop," Elle said looking at me.
I have had nightmares ever since my brother died and they got worse when I was in the foster home. I don't think they'll ever stop I have tried everything and they'll still haven't.
"I don't know Elle nothing helps them go away," I said getting some lipgloss to apply to her lips.
"Maybe Darry can help them go away I think he likes you," Elle said smirking at me while moving her eyebrows up and down.
"Oh really maybe I like him too and that's weird cause i've never liked someone like that before," I said putting her makeup away. "But I think Ponyboy likes you and after tonight he'll definitely want to be with you," I said showing her face in the mirror.
"Dang you make it look so easy but when I try it's rocket science," she said looking at her face in the mirror.
"Well either way no makeup or makeup your beautiful same goes for your sister you both gorgeous ," I said standing up.
"Your the prettiest one out of the three of us KK," Bri said walking in to Elle's room.
"Yea and if Darry don't like you back he is mental but why wouldn't he like you," Elle said standing up and walking to stand by Bri.
"What would I do without you girls," I said wrapping my arms around them.
"What would we do without you," they both said making me smile.
"I love you both very much," pulling away from them and looking at them in their eyes.
"We love you KK and you deserve so much after keeping us safe and taking care of us," Bri said looking at Elle then at me.
I kissed Bri's head and hugged Elle as I said "You girls are very important to me but if we continue this conversation were gonna have to redo our makeup," I said laughing.
"Oh your right i'm trying to look good," Bri said flipping her hair and flashing a smile.
I looked over at the clock and it was 6:00.
"Well time to be brave and keep our faces from turning red," I said smiling.
"Oh god I'm gonna be looking like a lobster," Elle said laughing.
The three of us laughed while walking out the door and heading to the Curtis house.