Vinny x reader (S)- satisfied vacation

Start from the beginning

"You were supposed to hang out with me? Guess that didn't end well" I said.

"I left you alone where everyone has someone else to talk to. I should be there" he said as I recall earlier when I was stargazing because everyone was so busy having their fun in partners.

"Nah it's alright. I wasn't that alone. I mean we still have all the time to make up for what we lost right?" He smiled and nodded his head making me smile. He finished his water before placing it to the side as he stood straight and walked towards me keeping the strong eye contact. Now he was standing infront of me. His body fully leaning on the counter with his hands on each side, trapping me as I stopped moving. His head dangerously moving closer to mine.

"I like you y/n. I wish I could've said it earlier" he said in a very low voice. My mouth hung open as I was never ever expecting this to happen in my whole life.

"Oh vinny. I like you too" I said as I pulled him in for a hug. He was kinda expecting it as he wrapped his arms around my body. He tightened the hug for a while before letting me go to kiss my lips. My hands automatically rested on his shoulders as his hands were on the counter.

"Wanna make up the time we lost earlier?" I asked sliding my hand from his shoulders down to his clothed pillar palming it with my hand. Hus expression turned into a lustful stare as he seemed to get a little excited after my touch.

"Everyone is sleeping. Just don't be too loud" he said making me smirk before pulling him in for another kiss. The kiss escalated quickly and now he was aggressively attacking my tongue. My legs wrapping around his waist making me sit on the edge of the counter. My arms on his shoulders, My hands went through his hair messing it up even more as he started attacking my lips with gentle bites. His hands went up my waist before squeezing it a couple of times.

I pulled away before showering his neck with kisses as his hand went under my shirt to shyly touch my breast. I roam my hands under his shirt and touched all his tensed muscles. I gave his arms a small massage as I continued to kiss his collarbone.

It was now his turn as I leaned a little back with one of my hands on the counter to support my weight and another one at the back of his neck. He kissed my neck the same way I did with his but the only difference was the number of times I felt him suck on a part of my neck I really liked. His hand that was cupping one of my breasts decided to push my bra down just enough for my nipples to come out freely. He held my right boob before taking my nipple in between his thumb and index finger and started twisting it and slightly pinching it as I bit my lip to keep myself from letting out lewd things. He smirked at me before pulling me into another wild kiss. His hands ran down on my thighs before helping me down on the counter to remove my shorts. I did the same and pulled down his shorts as I palmed his hard member as he groaned.

He turned me around so my hips were facing the counter before slowly pushing me down on the counter, giving him the most perfect view of my ass.

"Are you ready?" He whispered with his hands massaging my butt. I nodded without looking at him. He then pulled down my panties before lining his cock on my entrance. I was already wet which made it easier for him as he started sliding the tip on my folds as I whimpered. I peeked my head on him and gave him a disappointed look as he only chuckled before inserting the tip in as I gasped. I felt his thumb on my butt pushing it upwards so he could go in from the back. I clenched my teeth as his dick finally touched my insides meaning it was fully inserted. The pain was indescribable. He let go of my ass letting it sit on his lower hipline, the sudden weight tightening my hold of his massive dick. Our legs were almost touching each other as I could feel his hips on my ass. He bent down and placed gentle kissed on my back as his free hand went to my front to rub on my clit. He did this for a few more before I started getting loose. He pushed and pull with his hands holding my butt up to have a nicer position to thrust in. He sped up and transferred his hands from my butt to my hips thrusting my hips to meet with his to make a stronger and deeper thrust. My lips were almost bleeding as I bit it hard to make sure no one in the villa could here what was going on.

He slowed down making me look behind to see what happened. He held my shoulders and helped me up until I was almost standing. My hands held on the counter as his hand groped my breast under my shirt and the other one on my neck pushing me back on him until he could kiss the back of my ear. He continued thrusting as the new position made his dick curl upwards into me making it more tighter. He sped up as the hand that was once on my neck was now on my mouth helping me keep the sounds in as his dick slid in and out and hitted all angles inside me perfectly.

I mumbled something about getting closer and it turned out muffled but he still understood. I panted keeping my voice low as he nodded and gripped his hand on my hip before slaming into me four times faster than earlier as my eyes rolled at the back in pleasure as the way his dick hit my spot made me lose my mind.

I was biting on his hand as I released. He thrusted in deep and slow a couple of times before he pulled himself out and released on the sink as I dropped on the counter, panting. He came back and licked all the cum that dripped on my thighs before helping me put my clothes back on the same as his.

"You're good at this babe. We should do this more often in the future" I said as he chuckled and pulled me into another kiss.

"Now go sleep while no one is awake" he said as I nodded and gave him a last hug before we parted ways to our rooms and slept.