A dirty blonde head popped out behind the couch and run towards the cookies I am holding. My oldest son Brandon James didn't even greets me he just go straight to the food. Another blonde head popped up and my oldest daughter struts towards my seat. At five years old My Cassandra Leigh shows sign of being stubborn and hard headed just like her mom. I don't want to imagine all the trouble she's gonna bring when she grows up.

I glance to the other side of the room and saw my third child army crawling toward Cara. Bryson Vincent is like my version 2.0. Sometimes it scares me how similar our mannerisms are.

Finally, our youngest Catherine Elizabeth came out holding her teddy that she named Wilson, timidly walking straight to my lap. She's the smallest out of the four so I am a little bit protective of her.

After birth her three siblings got roomed in with us immediately but my baby Catherine was required to stay inside the incubator with various strap and needles attached to her. Her lungs was under developed and she has a blood infection. It broke my heart to see my 3 pound baby in pain. The rest of her sibling weighs around 4 to 4 and half pounds. Everyday I stay outside the nursery until she got discharged. Cara visits once she's already recovered. Thankfully, James owned the nearest hotel from the hospital. He let me stay there every night. I only went home to see the rest of our babies and go back once Cara and the kids are asleep.

Cara and I cried when the doctor gave Catherine the all clear after three weeks inside the incubator. To express my gratitude I donated a huge amount of money to the hospital and gave some bonuses to all the staff that helped taking care of our Catherine. I also paid all the bills of all the baby inside the NICU.

"Hi daddy!" Cathy greets me in her small voice.

"Hi baby!" I brush her blonde hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "How are you baby?" I asked her softly.

She gave me a thumbs up and said "Good." Ella and Cathy is similar. They are both cute and innocent. To my astonishment all my kids looks like me. They all got my blonde hair and my heterechromia got passed down to all of them. Cassandra got Cara's sassiness and stubbornness. My two boys got my attitude and mischievousness. With Casie and my 2 boys behavior I can see now that I am in loads of trouble. I should start searching the best crime lawyer money can buy.

"Papa! Catch me!" Bry shouted and jumps to my lap and in the process hit Cathy's head. Casie gasp while Brandon dramatically drop his cookies on the box.

"Bryson! Careful! You hit Cathy!" you thought Cara said that? No. it was Casie.

Brandon and Casie crowded around Cathy and ask her if she's okay. "Bryson apologize." Casie demands. Bryson hugged Cathy and wailed "I am sorry Cathy! Didn't mean it!" I roll my eyes. Dramatic ass. I am nothing like that.

"It's okay Bry-bry." Cathy teary eyed replied.

Cara and I looked at each other and both of us shrugged our shoulders. It seems that Cassandra will keep her siblings in check.

All is well after Bryson apologized to Cathy. The rest of my children finally remembered that I am home and kissed me all over my face.

James and Ella's 2 kids. Greyson almost 6 and Parker almost 2 are behave while mine sans Cathy are always on sugar high. Their energy are unlimited so we let them run around the backyard everyday to let them burn those excess energy. Bedtime will be hell if we don't let them run around. Cara and I learned that in a hard way because one time they did not go out because it was raining outside, our kids was awake until 4 am in the morning. Never again, rain or shine they will run outside.

All my kids finish all 3 boxes of cookies in less than 10 minutes. I forgot they also got my blackhole stomach.

"Go back to your room and wash your faces." Cara instructed. All four of them thanks me for their snacks and goes to their own rooms.

Finally! Alone time with Cara!

I lift Cara and placed her on my lap. "Any trouble today?"

"If you consider Bryson and Brandon climbing the Oak tree outside and insisted to jump because they are superman, Cassandra making a mess inside the library and Catherine painting the walls again with one of her artwork trouble then yes."

"I mean at least the two boys stops drinking the pool water. I call that a win."

"Don't remind me. I swear Blake our kids will irritate even a saint."

"Let me remind you that they are only five so can you imagine what havoc they will cause once they reach highschool?" I said.

Cara looked at me horrified. Cara slumped on my lap. I laughed, yeah good-fucking-luck to us.

At 6pm we are all gathered around the table. Once the staff laid out all the food on the table my kids thank the staffs at the same time.

"Let's pray first." Cara lead the prayer and once she's finished all the children excitedly shouted 'Amen'

Cara and I stand up and individually assist our children on what food they want on their plate. They are only allowed what they can finish. If not, there will be no dessert.

"Papa can I have my own car." Brandon asked.

I raise my eyebrow. "You need to save money to buy your own car Brandon. I told you if you want something, you need to work hard to get it." Brandon slumped on his chair. I saw Bryson lean towards Brandon and whispers something. Brandon perked up. Cassandra got intrigued and forced Brandon to tell her what Bryson whispered.

"You three what are you plotting?" Cara ask suspiciously.

"Well Mama since papa will not buy us a car. We will just ask unky James to buy us." Brandon replied. "Brand is right Mama. Unky James can't deny us." Casie said.

"True." Bryson added while eating his third serving of Mac and cheese.

I side glanced at Cara and mouthed. "Our kids are betraying us right?" Cara nodded discretely. Well, James will not know what hits him once we visit him this weekend. I found out that James has a soft spot for kids so best of luck to him.

Various discussion erupted on the table. Cara tried to discourage our kids about their plan.

In all this chaos Cathy was busy eating her Mac and Cheese and gnawing her baby back ribs. See? So much like my baby sis.

Cathy looks up and catches me staring at her. She cutely smiled widely. Her whole face is smeared with cheese and Barbecue sauce.

"I love you Papa!" Cathy shouted.

Cara and my 3 kids was startled when I started to wail.

"Dramatic Ass." Brandon said.

I glare at him first and switch my glare to Cara who just raise her both hands.

"I mean he's not wrong."

I hate them.

God. If you can hear me. Is there anyway I can switch my first three children? I don't think I'll get pass 40 at this point.

Please?

Love,

Blake

(Your most handsome and perfect creation)

A/N it's finally finish! I would like to thank all the 20 plus K reads on this story. I know that you love James and Ella more but Blake's kids has the vital role in the next book.

I will upload the next book before or after Christmas so watch out for that. I know that you my dear readers will love it.

Expect the crazy family of Ella and Gideon's in the next book :D

Advance Merry Christmas Everyone!

By the way You can read the third book as a stand alone.

I love you ALL! no JOKE!