Chapter 9: Spank me daddy

Blake's POV

She's mine finally.

After our extravagant and one of a kind courthouse wedding we went back to our house. We ate the feast that my staff graciously prepare for us.

Since my staffs are all afraid of me except for Charlie of course they all just congratulates Cara.

We were eating peacefully when James said "Do you want me to give a speech?"

I glare at him. No fucking way.

"Sure if you like." My wife replied.

My wife.

Shit. I have a wife now.

Please hit me.

I got surprised when I was slapped at the back of my head. I almost smash my face in to my food.

Almost.

"What the fuck?!"

I automatically glare at James who is in the process of walking back to his seat.

"Why did you do that!"

James sat down, shrugged his shoulders and continue slicing his steak.

"Well you look like you are begging to be hit on the head so I did. You're welcome Blake."

Am I that obvious?

"Yes." Cara and James answered my mental question at the same time.

James and Cara look at each other then burst out laughing.

Freaking perfect. Both of them are bestfriends now.

My life is doomed. It is not even a full day of me being a schackled man.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We decided to go to my beach house 2 hours away from here. Since it is still early we went to the mall first since Cara has practically no clothes.

Okay she has clothes but it is all tattered and worn down from use.

My heart hurts everytime I remember her living condition. Here I am living comfortably and sometimes in excess while her sleeping in a cramp space for god knows how many years but still smiling and working hard.

I drag her towards various clothing stores. She refuse to buy anything. Complaining that she doesn't need clothes.

I roll my eyes and proceeds to pick out all the clothes and shoes that will suits her.

I practically force her to fit all the clothes I chooses.

"If you don't buy at least 4 bags in every store I drag you in Cara I swear to God I'll spank you."

"Spank me daddy!" I hear her shouts back from the dressing room.

Oh I will.

Joke.

No I am not.

When it is time to pay I just hand my card without asking the total. I don't want  Cara to hear it because she will return all the things she chooses.

I told the shop to deliver it to our house. I just let Cara choose 4 sets of clothes and a bathing suit for today and tomorrow.

It is in the middle of the day so we decided to stroll inside the mall.
We will go to my beach house when the sun is not practically burning me alive.

I don't even understand why some people goes out between 1pm to 4pm in the afternoon while the heat at its peak. Those people needs counseling.

"Are you sure no one will recognize us here Blake?"