Chapter 32: Cheers🥂

Cara's POV

After my near death experience because of my husbands genius proposal in the middle of my meal I ignore him.

I have already form a plan to get my revenge on him.
Blake's in the middle of a zoom meeting and I am sitting beside him.

I was playing on different pens on his desk when I purposefully let one pen fell on the ground. I kick the pen under Blake's desk.

I smiled at him sheepishly and went down on my knees to retrieve the pen.

I position myself comfortably under the desk and starts my revenge.

I start to carress Blakes legs. I felt him stiffen when my hand was near his groin.

He did not stop me yet.

I part his legs and there's some resistance so I pinch his inner thigh which made him flinch and made parting his legs more easier.

I unbutton his pants and slowly unzip his pants.

I boldly grab Blake's member from the inside of his boxers. This time Blake stops my hand. He looks down at me with nervousness on his eyes.

I slap his hand away and continue my mission.

I start sliding my hand up and down on Blake's long and angry member.
I swear when the time comes that we consumate oue wedding I'll be in the ER. I can already imagine the soreness this monster cock will give me.

Pre-cum started to come out of the tip. That's the time I use my mouth to pleasure Blake. I take what I could  and I can't even reach the half of his length. Blake's girth makes my mouth stretch in a pleasurable painful way.

I can hear the meeting still ongoing and Blake's impressively answers as there is nothing happening literally under his table.

That won't do, so I double my efforts and use both my hands and mouth to really pleasure him.

Blake suddenly grab my hair and his hips starts to thrust.

I smirk.

He's close.

To Blake's horror and to my delight someone knocks and Jane entered his office.

"Mr. Bradford these are the reports that needed your att-  are you okay sir? You look flush. Are you feeling well? Do you have a fever?"

I intentionally tickle the sensitive slit on his tip using my tongue.

"I'm fine. Get out! I am in a meeting!" Blake shouted to Jane.

I should give something to Jane later. It was partially my fault why his boss was being rude. Well more rude because he's naturally rude.

I hear the door close. Now back to torturing Blake.

"Amore please." Blake begged.

Ooohh. He's begging.

Not enough.

Make him beg more.

I stop sucking his cock and transfer my attention to his sack. I lick the sensitive skin under it which make him squirm.

"Amore. Cara. Please."

Fine.

I went back to sucking his cock and Blake became more stiff.

I decided to end his misery. I suck more and slide my hand faster. I suddenly heard a smash on Blake's table and he came.

Hard.