Chapter 17: Dangerous Man

Blake's POV

My Bestfriend is currently staring at me like I am an alien who comes from a different galaxy.

"It is too early for Midlife crisis right?"

This fucker.

"You are to old for quarterlife crisis." James continued.

"I did not do this to myself okay?" I clarified.

James has an audicity to snort.

"I doubt it. We both know that your minds works differently Blake from the rest of the normal human."

"I am saying the truth! Hey! You think you are normal James? I think the fuck not!" I exclaimed. "Cara pranked me last night."

"Cara did that?"
James laughed so loud even his security suddenly barged inside my study. Both of them points their gun at me.

Exsqueeze me? What the fuck? They are pointing their guns at me inside my own fucking house?

Both of James security relaxed when they saw that there is no threat to their boss.

James even brought out a handkerchief out of nowhere and wipes his tears from laughing. I swear he is the only one I know uses that.

"You can go. You think that pink idiot is a threat? God no."

I can feel James security judgingly stare at me. Both of them nodded and silently went outside of my study. Fuckers.

I am threathening Goddammit!

"No you're not Blake. You can't even hurt a mosquito." James roll his eyes.

James sat down on the couch in front of my desk.

"I thought you are a busy man? Why are you sitting on my couch?"

"Yes I am busy but I fell that I'll be more entertained of I stay a little bit more."

"You are staying for your entertainment?" I clarified.

James nodded.

"Do I look like a performer in a Barnum and Bailey Circus?" I ask sarcastically.

"Can you do any tricks? Magically Grows some of your brain that are missing perhaps?" James cheekily replied.

I throw my paper weight at him. He calmly catches it.

"I have to say that Cara is a genius. It is such a waste that she agreed to marry you." James said as he inspect the paper weight I throw at him.

"Keep it up and I'll not send the documents you need."

"I don't care it's not like you are sending anything. I have not time to proofreads the emails that you sent."

I throw my stapler at him this time.

James catches it again. Dammit.

Cara entered the room unceremoniously.

She is wearing one of her jean shorts and is that one of my black shirt?

"Cara goodmorning." James greets her.

"Hey." Cara simply replied.

"So I hear that congratulations is in order my dear?"

Cara was confused for a moment but understood what was James talking about.

Cara curtsies and says "Thank you your grace."

James stood up and bow gracefully and tip his imaginary top hat.

I'll not be surprise if these two is already plotting my death.
I should not have introduced these two. Bad move on my part.

"Master Blake your hairdresser is here." Charlie said.

I nodded at him and stands up.

"Oh no! Already? I swear Blake it suits you! Don't change it." Cara said sweetly.

"She's right Blake. I didn't know that Pink is so you."

I glare at Cara and James and leave them snickering inside my study.

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

Cara's POV

As soon as Blake was out of sight. I sat down on Blake's unoccupied chair and faced James.

"I did not know that you are three steps ahead of us." I started.

James smirks and said " Cara I am not three steps ahead of you."

James steps in front of the table and bends so we are face to face. "I am miles away ahead of you."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"What I mean is you are still thinking about your plan I already know it. You should know Cara that in this business I know everything. There is a reason why I am on top." James smirks.

"Don't worry Cara. I am on your side. Blake is my only relative. I treat him as my brother. I'll not let anything bad happen to him well unless he pissed me off." James winked and go out of the room.

Goosebumps appears on my nape. I slump on my seat. God Blake do you even know the real James? How on earth did he convince that dangerous man as an ally?

After sometime I went to our masters bathroom and saw Blake's hair being treated.

Blake immediately glare at me when he saw me at the threshold of our bathroom.

"I did not use a permanent dye so you should be thankful." I sheepishly said.

Blake throws my brush at me.

I laugh as I dodge everything he throws my way.

Charlie calmly picking all the things that Blake is throwing at me.

After 3 hours Blake's hair is back to it's normal color.

-Next day-

I woke up earlier than Blake this time. He is literally on top of me. You'll not see my 4'11 ass if you don't roll Blake on the side.

I am amaze that my ribs and lungs are still intact from bearing the weight of Blake's whole body for the whole night.

I silently take a bath. As I open the hairdryer to dry my hair a bunch of glitters spews out of the hairdryer.

I look at the mirror and literally half of my body is covered by glitters.

"BLAKE FUCKING BRADFORD!!"

I can hear his boisterous laugh from our bedroom. I stomp in to our room and saw Blake rolling on the bed wrapping his body on the blanket in the process.

When he saw me standing beside the bed fuming he unroll his big body on the blanket and sputters "It looks like Rainbow vomited on your whole body!"

"OH It's fucking ON Mr. BRADFORD!"

"Bring it ON Mrs. BRADFORD!"

A/N I am showing some of the traits of Gideon before he became blind in love with Ella.