Nandini holds her stomach a little as it was hurting, she looks down trying to hide her pain. Naina and Ahana go to him "di bohot dard ho raha hai?" Naina asks

Nandini looks up in shock "h-huh? Kya Kuch dard nahi ho raha"

"Jooth mat bolo, Waise it's normal pehli baar hota hai" Naina winks, Nandini's eyes widen listening to her "tujhe kaisa Pata ki—"

Naina and Ahana laugh "hum kabse uske baare mein toh baat kar rahe the" they say between their laughs

Nandini looks down blushing and realising, she shakes her head thinking how is it that visible on her face so much "shut up Tum dono" Nandini tells them off

"Naina Waise bhai ka call aaya tha?" Nandini asks, Naina looks down "Haan he told me he's going out with myrah today toh aaj Woh ghar pe nahi honge that's why mein—"

"Nahi nahi it's okay iske liye mein nahi pooch rahi thi" Nandini smiles, she turns around and starts walking towards the kitchen feeling upset she takes out her phone and dials Aditya's number hoping for him to pick up which he does.

"Hello hello bhai?" Nandini gets excited as he picks up

"Nandini Kuch kaam tha?" He asks picking up

"Nahi Bas aapse baat karni thi" she says biting her lips

"I'm a little busy hum baad mein baat kare? Sorry" Aditya says

"Par bha—" before she could say anything he hangs up, she looks at her phone as her eyes well up. She felt upset as Aditya wasn't talking to her properly she missed him but she knew things wouldn't be easy off from here. She knew she needed to explain to him how both him and manik are important for her not just one.

She realises she left her hair tie in her room, Nandini goes to her room and grabs it tying her hair and walks out of her room as she was walking she hears some noises coming out of the study room, she slowly opens the door walking inside trying to investigate what the noise was. She walked near the table where the noise was coming from realising it was Manik's phone.

"Nandini!" She hears Manik's voice in anger, she gets scared and turns around looking at him who was standing there with visible anger on his face.

"M-manik I-"

"Shut up!" He cuts her off, Nandini was confused seeing him angry again.

"Kya hua?" Nandini asks trying to calm him down

"How many times do I have to fucking tell you not to enter my study! Do you not get it" Manik shouts, she looks at him confused

"Manik yaha pe Kuch awaz aa rahi thi Bas mein dekh—"

"Maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai to stay out of my shit! Do you not get it har cheez Mein tumhe gussna zaroori hai Kya!" Manik cuts her off "just because I let you close to me does not mean ki you are allowed to come here and interfere in my things okay you're not special jo tumpe koi special rule apply hota hai"

Nandini was shocked hearing what he was saying, her eyes started to tear up.

He takes a deep breath "Get out!" Manik almost shouts, Nandini stood there frozen

"DID YOU NOT LISTEN I SAID GET OUT!" Manik shouts, which brings tears in Nandini's eyes seeing him behave like this to her. She thought everything would be changed between them after what happened last night but.

Nandini runs out from there crying, manik turns around and realising what he has done "shitt" he regrets kicking the wall next to him.

"Why do I always end up hurting her" he says putting his fingers in his hair instantly regretting it.