DAWN OF WAR

CASTLE SABLINOVA

"report!" asked Peter with a straight face as he looked at a huge screen monitoring his enemy's movements.

" There is disturbance coming from the sewers of Latveria and the ground forces are nearly at the doorstep of symkaria," reported back Robyn.

Peter smirked after hearing the report,

" It's time to rollout, drop Doombots to welcome the fish fries. Bring out the big guns and crash their birds and I want the ground to be cleared soon," ordered Peter as he wore his black mask and got ready to enter the war himself.

" What are we going to do? ," asked Foxtrot.

" I want you or any other trusted member of your team to guide the troops on the ground and one of you to give intel from here. Frank, Wade you will handle Symkarian border alongside them," Peter relayed his orders then he turned towards Natasha and Victorious.

" And you both follow me, I think after victory I'm craving for some Atlantean fish," he stared at both the women but mostly at Victorious who glared back at him.

" Victorious!, " snapped Valeria.

" I will follow you," said Victorious while gritting her teeth.

" ok, Robyn engage on my signal, the team let's rollout," said Peter as he nodded at his team.

Natasha nodded back as she placed a heavy sniper rifle on her back and holstered her guns and electric batons. Victorious placed a circular shield on her back and picked up a new spear that had Latveria's flag attached to it.

Before he can move out Valeria grabbed his wrist,

" Uncle I want to go too, I also want to fight alongside you," said Valeria with determination. Peter sighed as he removed his mask and looked directly into her eyes.

" Valeria, I want you to stay here and help Robyn and provide intel to the forces, " said Peter calmly as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

" But I can handle myself, I am powerful enough to fight alongside you. I..." Before she could continue her pleading, he poked her forehead that shocked her.

" Listen, Valeria, I know that you want to fight for everyone here but always remember there are two types of leaders in the war and one of them doesn't work physically on the field," said Peter.

" What?" Valeria looked confused at him.

" My little genius, all the time I have known you I know you are powerful, very much powerful but I know where your strength truly lies. ," said Peter then he touched her forehead.

" You are far smarter than most of the people on the planet and I believe that you can lead us well and better than being here not in the field. You have a far greater responsibility now, That's why Doom trusted you and so do I. We need your guidance and tactics in the war more than your powers." Said Peter with a smile.

" I want you to coordinate the troops of both the nation from here, help us, and please help Robyn too. She's your sister now, I see the greatness in you that you don't and I am entrusting you the most important job for me, " said Peter as they both stared into each other eyes.