Injuries

MINDSCAPE

Doctor Otto Octavius found himself in real Peter Parker's mind. Yes,  he was the one who was posing as Peter Parker in the real world by taking over his mind and playing Spiderman. He can see a figure standing before him and glaring at him.

"Hello Peter, I see You are still alive, you should be called cockroach instead of spiderman. " taunted Otto.

The real Peter was standing before him glaring at him with hatred, he had seen everything that Otto has done in his body. He had disrespected his Aunt May, slapped MJ, made his relation worse with the hero groups. He made other people can't trust him anymore, he marred the legacy of Spider-man.

Peter rushed at Otto and punch him hard in the face. Otto reeled back from the attack but he started laughing at him as one of his tentacle arms lifted Peter and threw him away.

Peter landed with a crouch and glared more intensely at Otto's laughing face.

" oh, Parker, poor Parker what has become of your life? " he said still laughing at him.

" you have ruined it! Otto" said Peter angrily.

" It was always in ruins I just gave it a little push." He paired and then said
"Maybe not so little"

Peter snarled and started fighting him, otto tried to defend himself but Peter was quick in hitting him but Otto still laughed at him.

" Why fight for them, they will always betray you, Parker! I have got to know their true nature by impersonating you. The people you surround are just petty mortals" taunted Otto as images of Avengers, X-men and other heroes started flashing in the landscape.

" I trust them, they will be there to make sure the city is safe if I'm not there. They can aid me in difficult battles and it's my responsibility to help and save everyone." Peter retorted back as his team-ups with various heroes started appearing around him.

" But did they Parker? " asked Otto with the same grin as the images of battered and defeated Peter can be seen, his fight with Morlun and many of his rogues. He had hoped somebody will help him but nobody did.

" have the civilians ever encouraged you? No! These are ungrateful rascals who only mocked you, that Jameson only slandered your name and you did nothing and the people just followed him like blind sheep." Said Otto as the images of protests against spiderman was seen with JJJ leading the campaign with his news.

" even if they hate me, It's my responsibility to protect everyone. I get my reward by seeing them smile when I save someone and they feel safe," said Spiderman with a smile.

" You are naive Parker, very naive! Your trust and faith only lead you to the disappointment waiting ahead, like the women you loved. They always betrayed you even used you for their gains, cheated on you. Carol Danvers, your ex-fiance, even left you just because she was jealous of your fame. Susan storm just saw you as a replacement father for her kids. Jessica drew, Felicia Hardy, Jennifer Walters, Mary Jane, Natasha Romanoff how many names can I take, they only left you with a broken heart and soul. You are pathetic Parker! " snarled Otto at Peter as his several failed relationships appeared before them.

" They have their own choices to make, even if they left me broke my heart. I - I will always look for them, I had made a vow to each one of them even if they had forgotten about it. This only means I was not meant to be loved. I will remain alone forever but it does not matter. " stated Peter with a sad face as tears started to stream down his face but then he glared at Otto with hatred.