Interrogation

SHIELD HOLDING CELL

HELLICARRIER

Peter Parker sat in his cell staring aimlessly as he was recounting what has happened. He unknowingly learnt very bad news which shook him to the core. After hearing the news he was in a trance state, taking no note of his surrounding.

FLASHBACK

" Mr Parker you are under arrest for committing a crime against the city and its people," said Mockingbird with a straight face.

" I -- I understand agent" replied Peter, he had to face the consequences of Otto's actions, committed through his body.

" Can I ask what are the charges? " asked Peter he wants to know what has happened.

" Terror bombing throughout the city, Multiple murders of criminals and innocent people. Invading New York City with an unauthorized army, mass genocide of said army. Use and possession of illegal weapons and equipment and-- " Mockingbird hesitated to reveal the last bit of information.

" And what? Bobbi " asked Peter, he gulped at all the charges listed against him. He was horrified at all the crimes.

"you don't need to know," said Mockingbird as she looked away from him.

Peter understood that she was trying to hide something from him.

" Bobbi please, I want to know! " asked Peter pleadingly.

" no, you don't! " snapped back Bobbi morse.

She gestured to one of the agents to arrest him, as the agent stepped forward to cuff him.

" please Bobbi tell me, I do deserve to know what h-- I have done. " pleaded Peter.

Bobbi just sighed and looked away she gestured to the agent to continue to arrest him.

The agent arrested him by cuffing his single hand and taking him away.

He walked through the halls of the hospital fully covered in bandages. He heard people whispering about him.

" Jameson was right all along, he's a killer. "

" he is a threat to society. "

" he is a psychopath who killed innocent people. "

Suddenly a lady rushed to him and slapped him hard.

" YOU ARE A KILLER! YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER AND MY HUSBAND. MY DAUGHTER WAS JUST 10 YEARS OLD YOU MONSTER! " said the woman as she was crying uncontrollably.

" Ma'am calm down! Take deep breathes. " consoled Bobbi but she glared at Peter, he wasn't able to look into anyone's eyes as tears leaked from his eye. The whisper started again.

" He's such a monster "

" He killed many innocent kids. "

" if he would have any kids he would have killed them himself. "

" I heard he even killed his aunt. "