Chapter 3 Hokage

Chapter 3 Hokage

Aria's POV

When hearing the voice of this unknown person say "come in", i was as nervous as ever. What if he doesn't believe me? What if he kicks me out? Worse that, what if sign for my death wish?

I think my anxiousness was seen by Kakashi, because he placed a hand on my shoulder and reassured "Don't worry, the Hokage is a kind and understanding person." I just looked up at him with my big doe eyes and nodding.

Entering the room, i come upon a man wearing red robes, with a hat that says fire. At first sight, this old man seems welcoming and kind, but behind those eyes were ones of a wise man who has been through many experiences.

"Who is this Kakashi?" He voices out his question with authoritavely.

"Hokage-sama, this is Aria and it would seem wise to let you ask her these questions." Looking straight into my eyes, i felt vulnerable yet not in danger, but it felt as if he could see right into my soul, knowing that i would not get away with lying, i decided to give the full truth.

"Hokage-sama, I-I.....would like to live here, if that's alright with you, i have no where else to go..." I was so nervous that my throat felt as though it had closed up and my heart pounded repeatedly against my chest, afraid of the outcome.

"Well, of course but before i do that, i must know of where you came from? Do you have any guardians or relatives?"

I knew this question would come, but i wasn't sure how to describe this without breaking down yet, all this- it was all too overwhelming! Then i said out in a whisper and looked up.

"Is it alright if we keep this between us? i don't feel comfortable letting everyone know of this yet."

He nods at me and looks at the few people in the room as well as Kakashi. "Leave us."

Then, looking at me again, his eyes softens seen as though i probably looked like a duckling lost without its mother. Shuffling my feet, i build up the courage to explain.

"I don't think you'll believe me, but i am actually from another world, one that is very different to this one, and because of the fact that i am the Guardian of the Avatar- who keeps the peace and balance in the world and could bend all the elements I, too could do the same but it was a myth that the Guardian existed but when i was born, they knew it was my destiny as the Guardian yet, just now it was said that the world was out of balance because of me and the only way to keep the balance the Goddess had  to throw me into this world in order to keep the balance in my world otherwise it would cease to exist and I- I c-could not let that happ-pen." At this point my voice trembled and tears were slowly slipping down my face after reccalling the memories and i fell to my knees.

Oh Y-Yun, i miss you so much, and to think that we will never meet again, my heart feels as though someone has taken it out and trampled on it. 

It was then that i felt hands on my shoulder and looking up i see the Hokage , with my teary eyes i stare into his eyes as he speaks to me "Aria, I believe you, and you did a very brave thing, it is not easy to sacrifice so much for the happiness and safety of others and for you to do that, at such a young age, i can tell you are a very kind and selfless child. "

My worries had all dissipitated, i could tell, i knew the kindness of this man, and must be a very strong ninja.

"I believe you have a very powerful purpose here, it had been a myth that one day there would be a girl who is from another world and has tremendous powers that has been bestowed upon her , who will help change and bring peace to this world. I believe this girl is you, Aria.

"Now, i can arrange for you to live with Kakashi for the time being if you would like? Perhaps it would be less lonely for you." He offered.

I sniffled and then nodded, agreeing to his suggestion.

Standing up, i dried my tears as he clicked his fingers and then Kakashi appeared, i was startled by his fast and sudden appearance, Ninjas are certainly interesting people...

"Now Kakashi, Aria will be living with you for the time being, whether or not she tells you about herself is up to her, and Aria, would you like to join the ninja academy?"

I nodded feeling a bit of nervousness and excitement at the thought of training to be a ninja. Kakashi was fine with me living with him.

Then, saying my last farewells for now, me and Kakashi left as he took me to the academy.

-------------------------------------------

Here is a chapter :3 sorry if its short ><