Chapter 2 Konoha?

Chapter 2 Konoha?

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping, Aria glanced around finding herself in a forest. She got up, trying to make sense of everything that happened, realising it wasn't a dream. She despaired at the thought of being alone. "So, it wasn't a dream.....it really did happen....at least i know Yun is going to be okay as well as everyone else..." she muttered to herself.

Trying to find somewhere with civilisation, she used her earth bending, feeling through the vibrations of the earth to find the closest village with people. Looking towards the East, she found an area populated by many people, with that she got up and started walking in that direction.

After having walked for half an hour, she came to a giant gate, amazed at this, having never seen one so big, she was in awe. Luckily, she could read the writing...."Konoha.....The village hidden in the Leaf..."

Not knowing if she should enter or not, she stood there like a statue until someone's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hello there. Aren't you going to go in? what business do you have with Konoha?"

Turning around she comes face to face with a man, who has silver hair that defies gravity with a headband slanted over and covering his left eye. She was surprised as she didn't even notice him till now.

"I-I....I would like to live here..." She says shyly , not used to this foreign place..." looking down, she fidgets with her hands.

"hmmm, that would be okay, but i need to take you to the Hokage first."

"O-okay.... but what is a Hokage?" She asks dumbfounded at that name.

He glanced at her suspiciously 'surely everyone should know about the Hokage...this is strange...'

"Well, the hokage is the leader of our village, who looks after it... say what is your name?I'm Hatake Kakashi." he then eye smiles at her, not letting her notice of his suspicions.

"Nice to meet you Hatake-san, I'm Aria. And to answer your question fo curiosity, i come from somewhere...far away.. from here and i hope to learn more about this place..."

Kakashi just nodded, satisfied somewhat with her answer yet still having some suspicions, passing the sleeping guards by the gates, Aria just looks around, amazed at everything, especially the Hokage mountains.

Seeing her gaze towards the hokage heads he says "Those are the previous Hokage of this village, the first being Senju Hashirama, then Senju Tobirama, the now Third Sarutobi Hiruzena and the deceased forth Namikaze Minato."

Aria nods and then remembered that people were ninja here, is curious about how that works .

'The goddess did say something about chakra...'

"Kakashi- san can you explain what chakra is?"

'This is certainly peculiar, everyone even civilians know about Chakra...'

"Chakra is essntial to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of physical energy present in every cell of the body and spiritual energy gained from the mind. Once moulded , it can be channeled through the chakra pathway sistem, which is to chakra as the circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 tenketsu in the body. Through various methods, the most commone of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illiusions. Through the process of nature transformation, chakra can be converted into a number of diferent natures. Most ninja have a natural affinity to one chakra nature, but they have the capacity to use natures apark from their own affinity. There are five basic natures, but in addtion to these, certain gentic traits allow multiple natures to be combined into new natures , for example, it is possible to mix water and wind into ice. While many ninja can use more than one chakra, very few are able to combine them in this manner." [naruto wikia] Kakashi explained detailedly.

"I see....Thank you..." Aria replied, trying to take in all the information.

"well we're here now and you can talk to the Hokage."

Stepping in front of a door, Aria feels nervous as her throat closes, unable to utter aything, Kakashi noticed this and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, the Hokage is a kind man." She then nods and calms down abit, taking a deep breath, she gets mentally prepared and then they knock on the door.

"Come in."

------------------------------------

End of this chapter, hopefully its okay *_* suddenly had more ideas and now i've finally got them down! ^-^