A Blue Flower Petal

Mitoshi would eat the toast, taking his work luggage and waving goodbye at his brother, running out the house, he'd awaken 10 minutes earlier than the time he was supposed to be at the school.

He'd pant as he reached the gateway, looking at the students that surrounded the area. He gulped, walking in, and immediately all eyes were on him, he just smiled and continued walking forward. Students in the hallway would make was for him, staring into his poor soul, he walked into the office and was met with the eyes of another.

“U-Uh.. hello, I'm Haruza Mitoshi.. a.. uhm.. a new teacher.” He mumbled, already shy with his English, her eyes lit up and she immediately looked for papers, “Oh yeah, uh, Mr. Mitoshi! Welcome to our school, hope you'll enjoy your day here!” Mitoshi stared, she seemed joyful, he smiled, understanding her words, “Thank you very much.” She nodded, giving him some papers and a piece of chocolate, waving politely to him as he left the room.

Mitoshi looked around, it was empty, looks like they've already gone to their classes. Mitoshi would look around nervously, not knowing his way around the place, “You need help?” Mitoshi would freeze in his spot, slowly turning to see a tall guy with a glaring gaze, he was dark skinned and had a scar on his jaw, a delinquent? Mitoshi smiled nervously, “Uh.. do you uhm.. know where Class #E4 is-” The guy smirked, patting Mitoshi's shoulder and taking his hand, walking towards the class.

Mitoshi didn't know what it was he saw at that moment, but a blue petal would slowly pass through, he was stunned, only staring at the other's back as he was behind, staring down at their hands which intertwined, a slight hum.

They both would stand Infront of the class's door, the guy would let go of his hand, walking away, “Uh, thank you.” Mitoshi would stare, the other would only chuckle, disappearing into the halls. Mitoshi entered the class, watching as the students would quiet down, staring at him, “Hello, class.. I'm your new teacher, Haruza Mitoshi.”

— | — | —

hope ya enjoyed that, and yes, they finally met with eachother~

be patient my dearss~~