"This society will not accept you,It will bring up a lot of controversy and our company will lose clients and customers."

"What am I supposed to do?"asked taehyung frustrated.

"Marry a girl,and be a good son."

"I will not ruin my life by marrying a girl,that's all"

"Then don't take over the company either,I anyway fired that guy"

"WHAT?!YOU FIRED JUNGKOOK?"

 taehyung took a few deep breathes,stuck in a spiral of thoughts,he speaks in an angry tone

"He is anyway qualified enough to be the CEO he was working as a manager just for my sake,good for him,thanks dad."

"Can you stop talking about him,think about your own life taehyung!"

"He is my life."

Taehyung is exasperated.He grabs the car keys and storms out of the house,as tears of frustration flow from his eyes.He is fed up of living a life where he is not accepted and made to feel guilty for his feelings.

He is heavily breathing,He gets inside the car his vision is blurred with tears of rage,he starts driving at a terribly fast pace.It's 2 am at night,     

the roads are clear        

it's a cold december night where silence and tranquillity rules the streets.

meanwhile jihu

I got up on my feet and pathetic tears started flowing,my body starts shivering a wave of fear has taken over me,I am getting more and more anxious with each passing second.I am getting cold sweats,I am hyperventilating.I am sacred.I don't know of what but I'm just scared.I decide to spent the night at the park but there are a bunch of guys,they noticed me and started coming towards me,I start running.

They are following me and I'm running faster and faster,my heart is racing and I'm sobbing more and more loudly hoping to get help,I think they hear a police siren and stop following me but I can't process anything and I keep running, my heart is sinking and my sobs are getting worse,at this point I'm on the highway running,running for my life or maybe running away from it..I don't know,I am horrified,hungry and just miserable.

I'm unable to take it anymore and my feet come to a standstill in the middle of the road a car is approaching me at full speed,

the last tear drop falls out from my eyes,

as I look at the car nearing me, everything blacks out.

(taehyung pov)

I was driving uncontrollably,the words of my parents echoing in my head while I was terribly missing jungkook.

Out of nowhere a girl appears in front of my car,I try to slow the car down but I am unable to,I honk at her but she looks right into my eyes and passes out ,I press the brakes with all my force and thankfully the car stops right before hitting her,I quickly get out of the car,but she is already unconscious.The moment she looked into my eyes.......I saw pain.

It felt as if her eyes were shouting out for help.

I shake her slightly,

"M-Miss?" "H-Hello?"