Prologue!

Hatred (Narrator): This was my home before it became the Zero Dimension.

Hatred (Narrator): That right my home back then was an anime earth. However to some it may be earth but it wasn't called earth. It was called Terrest back in the days but now it called Zero Dimension. Yet what y'all didn't know is that this was one of the few older worlds during the beginning of Union.

Throughout Terrest years it survived wars and be reborn again over and over until one day they came. The Spectators who claims the world under their controls. The group then gave people gifts that would pass on through generations. However despite their gifts some people refuse which is none other then those who saw through the gifts true purpose. Causing war and suffering to every species. These were the Rejects a group who refused powers from them. Because of this there is a war that have last for eons yet it was in secret. Although the people who have be given gifts, it were the Rejects that won wars for eons until suddenly the Rejects vanish. Since the Rejects vanish the people with gifts have start to get corrupt mysteriously which lead to a bloodshed war.

Hatred (Narrator): It be like that for years until the victors decided to make a truce which lead to the birth of the corrupt government called Axis: The Union Order. Since the birth of Axis: The Union Order, almost the entire world became a wasteland except for one land. The land that most know as America irl but in this version it called The United Freedom. This is where I was born and raised for five years by my mother, Stacie Rumble. Although I didn't know who my father was, I did had a father figure who help my mother raising me. He was called by many titles but his most familiar title was The Ghost Titan by everyone.