Mark decided to make a move and pulled Jeremy away.

Dee was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath while Fredrick was hugging Jeremy.

"WHY DID YOU TRY TO FUCKING KILL MOTHER, JEREMY?!" Mark snapped at Jeremy.

"I didn't mean to, it just came out from rage..." Jeremy sniffed out.

Mark just sighed and started to talk to his mother.

Jeremy sobbed in Fredrick's arm.

Fredrick was patting Jeremy's back while Mark patted his mothers.

After that drama and opening presents...

Mark decided to help his mom cook Christmas Dinner while Fredrick and Jeremy played around.

"Mark, could you be a dear and stay here for a quick second and watch the eggnog?" Dee asked while Mark nodded.
She sped to her old room, which was just Mark's father's room. She grabbed a leaf decoration that had a red berry or two, her smile like the Grinch.

Jeremy POV [y a y]

I was playing toy cars with Fredrick until mother took out a plant of some kind. I wonder what it meant. : [

Dee POV

M i s t l e t o e .

FreddyBully POV

Wait. Does she have a . . .

She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me to Mark. We bumped into each other until we looked up.

"Oooh! Under the Mistletoe! You know what that means?".

Almost everyone came in.

The Millers/Aftons, Emily's, Cassidy, Gabriel, and 'Teeraonce' 's cousin, Fritz.

"Look, Terrance! They're under the Mistletoe!" Fritz pointed out and got everyone to look at us.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!            Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" 'Teeraonce' chanted out and other people joined. Stupid ass 'Teeraonce.'

Mark looked away, trying to cover his red face. Gosh, he's such a tomato.

I softly pulled his chin to look back at me. We started to get closer and closer until...

"WALKING AROUND, THE CHRISTMAS TREE, AND A—" Mark's father's walked in and froze.

"Oh. I'm interrupting something."

Mark buried his face in my chest. God dammit, his too fucking cute for no damn reason. Oh wait. I forgot something.

I lifted my mask up just to reveal the bottom part of my face, I mean chin and lips and did the same to Mark.
He was startled but I kissed him passionately.
He kissed back. HOW IN HELL'S NAME IS MARK'S LIPS THIS FUCKING SOFT??
I couldn't stop kissing him. He just, felt amazing.
[Whoa 😳]

After a while, we tore apart, just a small string of our saliva connected to both of our lips.
(I SWEAR, I ONLY SEE THE SALIVA STRING IN SMUT STORIES.)

We hugged a bit until we saw that Dee was recording.

Mark's face went red again and I slid my mask down to cover my face again.

"Awh, that was adorable, my Mark-y Baby!" Dee cooed

Some people laughed but that just gave me a new nickname.

"Mark-y Boo."

Mark just stared at me and just giggled. I laughed with him, lifted my mask again, and kissed him. I wanted more of him l o l.

Author POV

Lemmi just say what everyone did.
Terrance: Got the c0nd0ms out.
Fritz: covered his eyes.
Mark's dad: got the shotgun.
Dave: questioned life.
Simon: just clapped.
Gabriel: sobbing.
Susie: giggled lol.
Michael: sobbing with Gabriel.
Beth: s t a r e
Sunny: cheered with Dee.
Dee: cheered with Sunny.
Henry: smiling.
Sammy: sobbing with Gabriel and Michael.
Charlie: c o n f u s i o n
Emilie: went to get the milk.
Fredrick: part of the entertainment.
Mark: part of the entertainment.

Now what did everyone get for Christmas?
Let's see...
Sammy: t o y s !
Charlie: t o y s !
Beth:  T O Y S !
Michael: A new flashlight.
Fritz: a new K N I F E
Terrance: paint for his mask.
Simon: his birthday lol
Mark: his mom and Fredrick.
Fredrick: Mark.
Dee: s o n and almost death by S O N.
Jeremy: Candy and almost killing M A.
Gabriel: B A G P I P E
Dave: coal lol
Sunny: cooking materials
Henry: a d o g!
Emilie: looking for milk lol
Susie: also a d o g!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Lol hi. I took almost 3 days because I have no motivation for this cringey shit.
But I wanted to make this special for the special people who read this <3
So I used as much space as I could and I did more words than ever! Anyways! Merry Christmas! <3
Words: 1278 😧
Lol even the emoji slanted