???: what is it mime jr?

Goh: excuse us. I... got an email instructing me to come here

???: huh? Perfect. 

(We see them carrying boxes)

Goh: this thing must weigh a ton. 

Ash: (also struggling) yeah.

(Y/N): what is in these?

(They stop as they see the man staring at the door)

Goh: is everything all right?

Man: it needs just the right touch (kicks the door gently a few times as it opens as he ducks his head and enters the room as they all put their boxes in their)

Man: it's heavy and takes so much space. I loathe that research comes in paper form.

Goh: (remembers something as he takes out a picture of mew that was on the box he was carrying) could this be... mew?

Ash: wow let me see.

Man: everything here is research on mew. (Cracks his back)

Goh: you're saying all of this?

Man: right. It's not nearly enough. I've looked it all over at least a dozen times but wind up with more questions than answers. Searching for mew is like getting lost in a labyrinth, there's something about it that's so bizarre and familiar at the same time. We still haven't introduced ourselves have we. Name's Amaranth. I'm the leader of project mew. Hi. (Holds his hand out for a handshake)

Goh/Ash: leader?!

Goh: I'm Goh. (Shakes his hand) I hope we can work together.

Amaranth: I've heard about you from professor Oak, take it from here.

(We see the blue haired girl from before)

Girl: sir.

Ash: you were talking to Gary awhile back.

Danika: I'm Danika. As you must know by now project mew's primary goal is to conduct intensive and thorough research on mew and the sight for that research is one this island at a place called table mountain. This is a massive rock that began forming 2 billion years ago, it encompasses nearly 2500 square miles, that's a world record, nearly 11,500 feet above sea level.

Ash: awesome! I wanna see that.

Goh: so where is this island located?

Ash: and is that where mew is?

Danika: I'll take questions at the end.

(Y/N): talk about strict.

Danika: be quiet.

Goh: (looks at Ash and (Y/N)) let's just stay quiet.

(Y/N): fiiine. I'll try not to purposefully annoy her.

Danika: the project takes the place during the week the rainy season changes to the dry season then it's back to rain. The thick mist covers everything, it's at this point searching becomes impossible, do you have any questions?

(Y/N): why are you so strict?

Danika: any other questions?

Goh: um... so about mew.

Danika: all mew research information is classified, you may ask about anything else.

(Y/N): why are you acting strict?

Danika: stop that.

Goh: well that's all I have.

Danika: then regarding your membership application there are trial missions to be performed and each and every one must be performed successfully.