"An Introduction."

Charles Calvin Slept On The Ground unconsciously, Unknowingly Where He Is, Then Suddenly, Charles Gasped For Air, It Was Like He Couldn't Breath. Like Something Was Suffocating Him. Afraid, Charles Looked Around, He Was Confused and Possibly Even Scared. Then Charles Calvin Found A Note, It Was From The General, "Dear Charles Calvin, I Have Sent You On a Mission. Your Objective is to Get a File Or a Piece of Evidence To Take The Toppats Down. The Last time we Tried to Get This Objective Completed, Henry Joined The Clan Instead. I Wish You The Best Of Luck. -  General H. Galeforce." (P.S: Quentin Alabaster Dropped You Off Here With Other Members Of The Government While Undercover."  Charles Looked Out The Brig's Window But It Broke Apart When He Leaned On It, He Then Crawled Out Of The Brig's Window Falling Onto The Ground. "Ow!" He Whispered In Pain, Then He Heard A Voice, "Hey, C-Can you Try To Get Me Out Of Here Please? I'm Dave, What's Your Name?" "Charles," He Said. "Charles Calvin. You Look Seem Familiar To Me." Charles Gasped In Shock, "You're The Person Rupert Has Been Talking About!" "You Know Him Too?" Dave Said Also In Shock. "Yes, I Can Try To Get You Out!" Charles Said, But I Need A Key." "Well I Heard The Boss Lost the Keys To the Brig, There's No Hope For Me," Said Dave, Charles Looked Behind Dave, It Had Looked Like Dave's Arm Had Been Cut Off, It Had Been Bandaged. Charles Said, "No, Don't Be Like That! There Is Hope For You! But... What Happened To Your Arm? Dave Sighed, And Told Him, "Well, It's Hard To Explain, The Chief And His Right Hand Man Wanted To Give Me Something To Eat, Dave Had Began To Cry When He Told Charles His Story, So They... They... Cut My Arm Off, And Fed Me It." Charles Gasped In Fear And Many Feelings He Had Never Had Before, "That's Extremely cruel, And disgusting, I Feel Sorry For You," "It's No Big Deal, Dave Said Wiping His Tears, Well I Have Never Asked You, Why Are You Here? I Have Never Seen You Before On this Airship."  Well, Charles Said, I'm On Mission, To Take This Clan Down." "Well Good Luck!" Said Dave "Be Careful! it's Dangerous On This Airship" They Said Goodbye To Each other, But Charles Is Determined To Complete This Mission. 

*End of Chapter One.*