Josie moved closer to me and pulled her hair out of the way. "I can't watch this." I hear Lizzie say and assume she turned away. I could hear Josie's heart beat racing. Was she scared that I will hurt her? "I don't know if I can do this." I said and looked at Josie who was holding her head to the side, waiting for me to bite into her neck. "Your uncle says it'll help and I believe it will too. I trust you Hope, completely." Why did that give me a bit more confidence? "We are right here to pull you off of her if you go too far." I hear my aunt Freya say. I can tell everyone was nervous, but they all knew it was necessary and needed to happen eventually. I move closer to Josie's neck and linger there for a moment. I'm sure she was able to feel my breath by now. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." I whispered, knowing she would hear me, since I was so close to her ear. "You can do it Hope." I guess that was her way of saying that I shouldn't be apologizing. I sighed softly and let my fangs and veins show. I slowly move close enough to where my lips are barely grazing her skin. I was close enough to smell her scent as it was overwhelming. Why did she smell so good? I bite onto her neck as gently as I can and start drinking her blood. I could hear her wince a bit from the small pain she got from the fangs sinking into her skin, but she held back any screams that she might've wanted to let out. I continued to drink from her and I couldn't get enough of her. She tasted so good, better than anything else I've ever had. Why did she taste so good? Maybe it was just because I was hungry or she was the first actual human I've fed from. "Hope that's enough." I hear my uncle say but it was like my fangs had a mind of their own because I couldn't stop. "Hope, stop!" I hear my family call out. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson, if you don't get you fangs out of my sister's neck, I will snap your neck." I hear Lizzie and even a threat didn't make me stop. "H-Hope?" I hear Josie's voice and suddenly I have control again. I stop feeding from her and pull my fangs out. I don't know if it was just because of being in the moment but I licked Josie's neck to clean off the blood and left a little kiss before pulling away. When I realize what had happened, I look at Josie, worried I drained her too much. "I'm sorry!" I said and then ran off with my vampire speed. I almost.. I can't even think the word when it comes to Josie.

Josie's P.O.V.
    When I felt her fangs sink into my neck, it did hurt but not how I imagined it would. Maybe it's because she went gentle. And when I started to get weaker, it took me saying something, to pull her out of her trance. How did I do that? It was almost as if she was sired to me but that wouldn't be possible since I wasn't a vampire that turned her. I felt Hope lick my neck afterwards as well, I assume to clean off the dripping blood. But it's almost as if I felt her kiss my neck as well. It was probably just her pulling away and her lips grazing my skin made it feel that way. But the real question was, did I kinda like it? Not the being fed from part but the rest of it. Hope's lips on my neck. Feeling her tongue run across my skin. Why did I want to feel that sensation again? "Josie are you okay?" I hear Rebekah ask me. I was a little dizzy but I was fine. "Uh yeah just a bit dizzy." "Here take a seat, I'll go get you some water and something sweet." Freya said and helped me sit down before leaving. "Were you scared?" I hear Kol ask me. "Uh no, I trust Hope. Why?" I asked and what he said next gave me even more questions. "Well your heart is racing love." My heart was racing and I had almost forgotten they could hear it. I wasn't scared so was it because of the sensation I wanted to feel from Hope again? "Where did Hope go?" I asked, trying to change the subject, without making it seem like I was changing it. "She ran off. I'm sure she'll be back once she gets a hold of herself." Rebekah said and then I hear Lizzie behind me. "That was a stupid idea! She almost killed you!" I turn to look at her. "No she stopped. It's fine Lizzie. Hope would never do that and you know that." "Well you better cover that up because dad and your little wolf girlfriend will probably be pissed." I knew Lizzie was right. Especially since Finch and I were fighting over Hope recently. And seeing that Hope fed from me, she would definitely be pissed. Freya came back and handed me a snack and some water. I drink the water and then eat the snack. "Thank you."