"Well, Mewmins and Monsters do have DNA, and you'll be happy to know that you are indeed your mother's and father's daughter," Marco swiped to the next page, "... aaaaand ..." Marco looked at Star, bug eyed, "you are my sister!"

Star squeaked, "What?"

Marco snorted. "Just kid...OW!"

Marco rubbed his arm where Star had punched him. She gave him three quick kisses on the cheek.

Continuing, Marco said, "You won't be so happy to know you're not related to Eclipsa, as expected, and," Marco swiped to the next page, "Meteora was indeed Eclipsa's daughter." He again swiped to the next page. "And I'm ..."

Marco scowled. He began swiping quickly through the remaining pages, scanning them.

Star could tell something was wrong. "What is it?"

Marco turned to Star, chewing his lip. After a couple seconds, he said, "I need to talk to Moon; she needs to call Hekapoo in for a meeting. River, Eclipsa, my parents, and us, too." Marco stood and moved quickly toward the door.

"Wait," Star called, worry in her tone, "aren't you going to tell me?"

Catching the tone, Marco said, "It's nothing bad, boo. But I think it's best to reveal the results when we can get some answers to the questions they raise."

— OoOoO — O — OoOoO — O — OoOoO —

Star, followed by Marco, stepped out of a dimensional portal into Hekapoo's dimension, the pair in their thirty-year-old cheesecake and beefcake forms. Hekapoo, unsurprisingly, refused to obey Moon's order to meet with the Butterflys and Diazes. Marco strongly suspected she knew something, so, as much as he hated doing such a thing, he knew they had no choice but to compel her attendance.

Star turned around to face Marco, catching him looking her up and down, a smile on his face. Star looked down at herself, discovering she was naked.

At nearly eighteen, Star's body had taken on her adult build and curves. In The Abs Dimension, just like Marco's, her physical form was even more buff, and curvier, than it was in her own dimension.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot when you come to this dimension the portal puts you back the way you were when you left. Still makes no sense." Star reached behind her, pulling her once-again calf-length tresses forward to cover herself. "Guess I should have put on some clothes before we portaled home last time. Hey, Marco?" Star snapped her fingers. "Marco!"

"Hunh?" Marco asked, his concentration on admiring Star broken.

"As much as I'd like to take advantage of this, we have work to do. Radiant Shadow Transform!"

Star was now fully clothed in her huntress outfit, its primary element a knee-length, dark maroon, sleeveless, woolen dress. It provided light protection from the elements and weaponry, while allowing for free movement. Her wool leggings were a very dark pink, and her leather boots were brown, the leather lacing extending all the way to the knees. Her fingerless gauntlets were black leather, and she wore a leather armband on her left bicep, the same color as her leggings. The dress had a voluminous, gray, fur collar, closed in the front with her heart locket, transformed into a clasp. Her horned hairband was the same color as the dress, and a knapsack, the same color and material as her boots, hung over her left hip from a leather strap over her right shoulder and crossing her chest. Her hair was shortened back to its length on Mewni, and her bluish-silver streaks again colored purple.

"I think I probably need something more practical as well," Marco said.

"Aw ... wish I hadn't said anything. Radiant Shadow Transform!"