And more than his head, he trusted his instinct.

After all, it was his instinct who had saved him bazillion times before.

To which, that instinct of his screaming for him to say.

"I choose the second option. Ma'am, please take me out of here"

He went against Super Rock's suggestion and even the logical part of him.

But even so, the Mystical Lady smiled sympathetically at him.

[I am sorry, my child. But with that, you just closed the Voting, and yet still... the results are 51% to 49%]

Rok Soo's eyes widened.

[You would have to take the test now. My deep apologies. If only you were a bit faster]

"NO!!!"

Crying out in despair. Unfortunately, that helped him on nothing.

+

Many people were getting squirmy now.

Half of those who had chosen the first option felt bad.

'But it was to fix his soul!'

They see Cale's scale as ridiculous.

To purify that huge island in addition to fighting against White Star a few days later, those aren't feats to be done with the state he's in.

Those who had chosen the life-changing option felt the weight of their choices, but there are only half of them who felt bad and regret it after hearing their Hero-nim's anguish scream.

All the while, Kyou has no other choice but to show them the view of the rest of the test...

+

A whole month mark after Cale was being buried next to his mother's grave, under that red maple tree, per his own will.

Even in death, he doesn't want to be all alone.

And realizing this unwritten wish of his, the children and Choi Han had been visiting his grave every day until this moment.

That being said, today, the gloomy aura is especially thick today as the group mourns for another loss.

Ron Molan, 96 years old, finally breathed his last, and upon Cale's will, he was allowed to be buried in the vicinity or even next to him if that loyal servant wishes to it.

Which Ron had thankfully agreed to it since that privilege was given to not only him, but his son, and their close family- including Alberu Crossman, though it is doubtful since he is part of royalty.

And so, here they are, standing in black clothes, grieving for the two new graves of their dearest.

Already having his permission from the Duke, previous Duke and Duchess, and the rest of others, Beacrox stepped forward at that moment.

"Young master-nim."

His voice is heavy as he called out to the redhead.

"Before his passing, my father keeps mentioning your name. On how grateful he is for all that you've done to us. And even how blessed he was that you allowed him not to be so far even past his death, since per his own words, 'our puppy-like young master could not be left alone. You know him, he'll even cause havoc in the life after' ... Heh..."