Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Five minutes?!? I was out here for five minutes? Jeez.

“O-oh that. I was just…”

“Thinking?” He finishes.

Right.” I blush. “I do that a lot, don’t I?”

I should have known. He notices everything. In a way it’s kind of sweet though. Most guys aren’t that attentive. He’s…different.

With his hand he pushes open the door wide enough to let me in. With the blush still on my face I lower my head hoping to make it less noticeable as I walk past him and into the cabin.

This one was equally as nice as ours only homier. It was also a little smaller having been built for couples or a small family. I liked it though. Especially because it lacked the one thing ours had. A house full of people.

“It’s beautiful.” I state as he closes the door behind us.

You could easily tell these cabins were made for the people of wealth to stay. It’s not some rustic cabin you would find in the back woods somewhere. But that didn’t matter to me. As long as I was with Brody none of it mattered.

I slip the heavy jacket from my shoulders and hand it to Brody as he waits to take it. See he can be a perfect gentleman when he wants to be.

“Isn’t it the same as yours?”

“No.” I say shaking my head. “Your cabin is empty.”

Looking over at Brody’s couch I instantly notice how warm and inviting it looks and I immediately yearn to go to it. And apparently Brody felt the same way because he pulls me along with him over to it. The moment I fall into it I let a sigh of contentment. I wish to never move from this spot. Ever.

“I take it the parentals don’t know you’re gone?”

“Are you kidding?” I chuckle humorously. “Everyone is eaten up with poison oak and in bed. Well all except for Heather and Callum but they’re to love struck to notice I’m even missing.”

Not that I’m complaining. After all, it worked to my advantage didn’t it?

“Then the plan worked better than I thought.” He smirks. “It bought me some time with you.”

“Yes it did.” I smile and lean into him.

Brody’s hands reach my sides before he pulls me closer to him and I make no move to stop it. My body starts to tense though once I feel his hands travel to my outer thighs.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Breathe Farrah.

My heart picks up in speed when he leans in closer…and closer closing the distance between us. until....his lip reach my ear.

“Relax. I don’t bite.”

No but I might.

Oh great now my thoughts are perverted. What do I do with that? I might accidentally blurt one out or something! I can’t even begin to imagine my embarrassment if that were to happen.

“It’s just so quiet.”

Great, you couldn’t come up with something better than that?

I don’t do well when I’m nervous!

He backs away and gives me an amused smile. “I could put in a movie or turn on some music if that will help.”