16 || sechzehn

*WARNING*

This chapter contains sexual content! If you're not into that stuff, I'd advise you to skip the part where it's labeled "warning".

Enjoy you freaky mf's😏💀

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I get dressed into comfy clothes.

I then get out of the room. I stand by the door and look outside.

Abby is chasing Tim while he laughs. I smile and head out. Johan is still laying on the lounger.

"You...ok?" He asks me, slightly looking if he wants to look like he doesn't care.

"Ja." I reply.

He nods and then continues reading his magazine.

"Food is done." Dirk announces.

We all head in and get food. We sit around the table with our food.    

                                Dirk

                 Johan              Daniella

                   Abby              Tim
                                  x

We quickly join hands and say a prayer.

[Most South African farmers are highly religious, in this case like Dirk. ]

"So, Tim, have you ever dated a South African for say like me?" Abby asks and twirls a strand of hair around her finger.

I roll my eyes in my head.

"Uh ja..." Tim says awkwardly and looks at me.

I return the gaze and give a soft awkward smile.

Tim takes a sip of his beer. He's having alcohol again. Seriously?

"Abby, stop it." Johan whispers to Abby.

I almost wheeze. He really needs to keep a leash on her. Why is he still even with her.

For the rest of the time, Dirk then asks Tim about his hometown while I share death glares with Abby.

• • •

We're all sitting in the living room chatting.

That bitch went to sit next to Tim on the couch that's for only two people. And then Tim came and sit next to me so Johan could sit next to his whore- I mean girl.

We're having a good time. Well, I'm having a good with just the men. And Tim is drunk as fuck!

He's talking about how we met and is literally telling everything that happened in Barcelona when we met. EVERYTHING. With extra detail they don't even have to know!

"And then she whispered into my ear that she wants me to fu-"

"Ok! That's enough." I say and laugh nervously.

Tim was seriously gonna spill the tea on how I wanted him to make love to me.

"Enjoy your evening." I say to Dirk and Johan.

No, not to Abby. It's not that I hate her...I just don't like her...

"Let's get you to bed." I say to Tim and put his arm around my neck for support.

We head to our room. I lead him to the bed.

"I don't sleep with my shirt on." He mumbles and lifts his arms up.