13 || dreizehn

Hi all my lovies. I'm really trying my best to update more but I'm too busy dealing with life rn. But hey, here is another chapter to show how much you all mean to me!

This book already has 2,5k+ reads and that is insane! I did not expect that many reads. I just wanted to share my scenarios I made up on here to satisfy and make people happy, knowing it won't get that much reads.
I was actually too scared at the start to post the chapters of this book bcs I kept thinking "what if they hate it or make mean comments" and stuff like that. But all of you are so nice and are making me so, so, SO happy and I'm more confident then ever to do stuff instead of hiding in the shadows.

If you're interested, I started a new fanfic of the elevatorboys and you can find it on my profile, "my elevatorboy".

Thank you all so much for all the love and support. I'm so thankful!

PS. please don't be mad at me for the time jump. It had to happen in order for this book to progress.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

* 3 weeks later *

I impulsively moved to Berlin a week ago and are living with the boys. I know it's crazy, because I've only known Tim for a few weeks, but I really trust him and everything works out great. They welcomed me with open arms and are comfortable with the idea of me staying with them. Tim and I are also sharing a bedroom. But it's ok, we're "together?"- We're not officially dating.

But we're all comfortable with each other, even though I sometimes don't have an idea what they're saying when they're speaking their foreign language...just one word of the whole conversation.

My parents are ok with me living in Berlin, they are just really anxious to meet Tim and the others.

Tim and I have been taking things slow...and with that I mean only fooling around. We're also getting to know each other more and more.

When Tim and the boys travel to somewhere, I tag along, with Julien's girlfriend, Angelina.

I also got a opportunity to model at East West Models and I of course accepted it, thanks to Jacob and Tim. That is also why I moved to Berlin, because I will have a job and because of Tim. Sort of. It's lowkey complicated because we're not like together together but we're also together. You know what I'm trying to say?

These past few weeks I've grown a lot closer to his friends. They're really amazing people and they're so kind.

Bene is like my baby boy I've always wanted - He is beyond cute and he always makes me fix his curls like I'm his mama.

And I also love the other boys and Angelina, of course.

I've learnt a few things by staying with all of them.

Jacob has a pure heart, he is always there for you no matter what and exercises WAYYYY too much but he's my motivation.

Luis always gives the best advice and cheers you up if you're feeling a bit down.

Julien is fun and loves to twerk- it's funny AF.

Angelina is an absolute angel and your bestie, who will always do dumb shit with you.

-

Tim and I are currently back in Barcelona because he has to finish some classes here. After we're done here, we're going to South Africa. My mom got me a interview to work with one of my favorite directors. He's working on a new movie and my mom somehow got me an interview. I'm so excited and Tim is coming with me. We zoom called the director and he would love to also have Tim by the interview.