family

Gulf's pov
I convinced mew to come meet my parents. I don't think P'Max will let him live this time. Last time he almost murdered him when he found out. Mew was so scared he was almost shivering when I told him about the idea. I have a surprise for them. Not sure if they will love it or hate it.
Mew picked me up from my dorm. We left for my parents house. My mom welcomed us in.. After all those times she still can't hate mew. I can tell that easily the way she welcomed him in. But I can't say that about my dad. He is furious. He wasn't really accepting mew. The moment we entered he hugged me tightly but he shook his hands with mew. I am scared of P'max he isn't back yet. I told P'Tul about us. I hope he coaxed him to behave.

P'Mew it's gonna be OK!  Don't worry.  I know it's a lie but what else can I say right now.

We sat there with an awkward silence.  Suddenly I heard a door opening and I know it's my brother.
He glared and his fist clenched almost ready to punch but to my surprise  mew sat with a confident face. I don't know that felt warm to me. He was ready to face anything for me.

P'Tul saved mew by holding Pmax,  can't believe he actually relaxed . Everyone sat down and mew started talking.
" I wanna say I am really sorry for what I did to gulf and I can never forgive myself for that and I know maybe you won't ever too but I fell for gulf so hard that I wanna try again and I so scared of losing him. I can't see him hating me. I just love him more than anything in this universe. He's my universe now. And I wanna ask for your forgiveness. I won't ever hurt him again. I am so sorry. Forgive me this time. Give me one more chance. I promise i wont disappoint. "

He finished his speech and I am on verge of tears. Mom gave us a sad smile. Pmax still looks angry but he looked at dad who had straight face.
After a second of silence dad spoke.
I'll give you a second chance if you fuck this up never show me your face..
Mew nodded.

I hugged my dad can't believe he actually agreed. He hugged me  tightly and smiled. Pmax hugged me tightly too. I jumped up in happiness. Mew hugged me too.
Oh wait I have something exciting .
I got my bag and took out a letter
Mom,  open this! J handed her the letter.
Gulf what's this??
"just open it !'

She gasped when she read the letter. You got in.
Yep , weeks of sleepless nights paid off , finally.
Pmax took that letter from mom and spoke out.
Kiddo you actually got into Oxford for your masters...
Yes p I did. You won't believe it how happy I am today, you accepted him and then I got in. It's just the best day of my life.
I am so happy for you gulf but do you think you can take care of yourself. Do you want me to come with you??
Nah P I can take care of myself it's just two years and I'll come back in my breaks. You don't have to worry about me.
I looked around and everyone is worried but mew looks like he wants to say something but he won't....
Guys listen I know this is a big decision but I really wanna do it. I have worked so hard for it. I can't let it go.
Mom came and kissed my forehead and hugged me hard it's been a while she has hugged me like this. I know she's worried but I don't want her to worry anymore I can take care of myself.

Everyone congratulated me and we decided to go out for a dinner tomorrow to celebrate. Mew and I went out for a walk .
You know you can say anything to me right?? I said
I know I can it's just I am really happy for you. But I am scared of being away from you...
You don't have to worry I love you. No one can change that fact.
Can I come with you??  We'll live together.  I'll take care of you.
You just started working ... Do you think this will be alright??
Hmm it will be. You don't want me with you??
No I would love to have you with me but it's just I don't want you to be there if you think I'll leave you or if you think I am still sick.
No no I know you are my brave independent Gulfie. I just want to spend more time with you and not live my life missing you.
I hugged him hard maybe this is all I wanted to hear.  Today his hugs felt warm. I realized I wanna spend my life with this man forever.

Thank you s

o much for reading Please vote and comment Thank you so much for waiting

o much for reading
Please vote and comment
Thank you so much for waiting.
I love you people so much