detective

Mew's pov
Next morning gulf came to me with the address of the detective. He called gulf to his house to discuss about the case. I drove both our us to the location. We entered a 15 story building. The detective lived on the top floor maybe he keeps an eye on everyone. I pressed the doorbell of his apartment when a young man about my age opened the door without any shirt . He was well built,had messy hair like he just woke up. He saw gulf and pushed me aside and pinched his cheeks. Gulf hissed in pain but this guy wouldn't let him go.
"So why are you here little one??"
WTF he just called my husband a little one....
No we are not married but we  will get married one day.  I was on the verge of punching him when I saw Gulfie hugged him like a koala bear. I might kill someone today.
I cleared my throat to get their attention. When gulf turned to me
"P'Mew meet P'Sun. "
"Nah I am his superhero "
Huh what is happening. I don't trust this guy anymore.
"P' when did you become a detective?"
"always been one but last year I became certified detective. "
He told him with a chuckle.
" P'help us with a case please "
"What happened little one ?I will always help you. Just come in.."
We entered the house it was a mess. Opened takeout containers on couch. Half drink smoothie, dirty clothes beer cans everything on the floor. He should go live in a jungle  Gulf collected hid dirty clothes and made a seat for us to sit

"p actually P mew's husband (wife) whatever you are comfortable with.got murdered  so we are finding the murder "
He looked very sad when he said that.
"oh I am sorry mew. I will find those murderers for you. "
"thanks " I said without thinking much. I kept looking at gulf who looked tired and had dark circles under his eyes. He didn't sleep last night maybe I should have never told him at least I could see his smile but now he smiles for other people never for me and the smile never reaches his eyes.
Sun came and sat with gulf and gulf leaned on his shoulder . I know he is sleepy but he can't sleep on anyone's shoulder.
Mew now tell me everything and do you suspect anyone.??
My wife was shot in front of me. And I suspect my dad.
I said hurriedly. I want to leave this place and gulf is falling asleep on his shoulder.
"You need to be more specific."
"I don't know why I suspect him but he was the only one against my sexuality and my boyfriend. So it must be him. Who could afford sharp shooters.?"
"OK give me your address and information I will start my investigation. "
I nodded I stood up to leave but saw gulf already asleep. Sun looked at him and chucked. Then he shook him lightly to wake him up.
"Wake up Gulfie you need to attend your classes. "
Gulf groaned and woke up. He smiled at sun and then stood up. He hugged him and said goodbye and we left.
Who is he??
I asked him when we entered the car.
"He is P'Sun."
"I know his name."
"Then "
"How do you know him?"
" oh he was my senior in school "
"and... "
"nothing much "
He didn't speak anything after that. We reached university he said me goodbye and left
Gulf's pov
Flashback
"P'sun you promise to be my superhero? "
"yeah I promise no one will ever bully you again. I will always come to save you "
Flashback ends
He is still my superhero. Gulf smiled to himself and went for classes

Thanks for reading.
Please comment and follow