Chapter X

It is not okay. Abel and Oskar have been staring at me for the past five minutes while Quinn hung his head in shame. His face a bright red whether it be from embarrassment or the awkward tension in the room.

Either way none of us have spoken up and I was beginning to get anxious. Thankfully, Abel speaks up realising that no one was going to speak any time soon.

"We want to explain what happened a few minutes ago." He sighs, fiddling with his hands that sat on the table. It was weird seeing Abel nervous, he always seems to calm. It was dark out and crickets sang in the night.

"It's okay, I understand." I reply casting my eyes to the table making sure they didn't look past the lie. All I want to do is curl up in my sheets and pass out. It was late and that panic attack took a lot out of me.

Abel sighs again. "You don't." He says.

Oskar speaks up, "Abel, Quinn and I are in a relationship." He finally says, after he said that it seemed as finally everything fell together. The touches, sneaky glances, visits upstairs, everything.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say.

"However it's different from a normal one. Instead of just two of us it's all three of us. As you also know I own a BDSM club. We often bring BDSM related activities into the bedroom with us occasionally also outside." Oskar explains calmly.

BDSM?

"BDSM?" I voice in confusion. Was this that dom, sub issue Oskar mentioned a few days ago.

"Yes but that can be explained another day. For now we want to let you know that this is the sort of relationship that all three of us have."

I nod silence filling the air again. I could feel their eyes on me, waiting for my reaction. I wasn't disgusted more like hm.. what's the word.. Maybe fascinated. I was curious to know more.

"I don't mind. I apologize for barging into your room earlier I should've knocked." My eyes pull away from my hands under the table to look up at Oskar and Abel. Quinn finally started looking at us, listening to the conversation.

"It's okay, we probably should've been more careful."

I hum and take a sip of the hot chocolate in front of me. My taste buds tingling with the taste of the drink. My hands warm up with the warm drink in my hand.

"Are you feeling a little better than before?" Abel asks curiously. I stop drinking and place the cup onto the table.

"Sorry, it's nothing major. It happens rarely." I tell them, again casting my eyes down.

"What triggered it, the panic attack?" Quinn pipes up. Oskar glares at the man.

"No it's okay, it was just a nightmare and some memories I forgot about." I tell them, my heart clenching at the memories. I don't remember them but now that they've appeared in my dreams it feels like they're coming back.

"If it happens again, come tell me and we'll try to help any way we can." Oskar offers to which I nod.

"From now on, could you also use words instead of nodding? It's more reassuring with words." Just as I'm about to nod again I stop.

"Yes, I can try."

Oskar smiles then claps his hands together. "Okay lets all go to bed, I think everyone's a little tired and I think we're going to need some energy for tomorrow."

We all stand up and part. I head towards the kitchen and sit on one of the stools. Let's not waste the drink by throwing it down the drain. I silently sip on the beverage until it's empty then rinse it out in the sink.