Chapter VII

Upon entering the kitchen I notice Quinn sitting on a stool, his face beat red. His movements fidgety as he squirms in his seat. Abel sits on the left of Quinn, Oskar on his right reading a newspaper. Abel was on his phone which was unusual to see.

I sit next to Oskar and watch Quinn fidget more in his seat. His eyes focused on the island table.

"Uh- Quinn- Are you okay? You look a little feverish." I ask, Abel smiles when a low moan comes from Quinn. Quinn curses at Abel however he quickly falls silent. His head falls onto his arms hiding away his face.

His fiery red hair falling around him.

"I-I'm okay," he mumbles and sits up again. He twitches ever so slightly then looks over to me. Every now and then a shudder coming from him. He's acting weird today.

"Quinn is fine, maybe he just needs to rest a little more." Oskar stands up and pulls Quinn up onto his feet. A low moan coming from him again.

"Is he hurt?" I ask, he didn't exactly look in pain but the noises he's making seem as if. Quinn shakes his head no and both of them disappear up the stairs. I'm sure Quinn will be fine after resting.

3rd person POV

"Wai-" Quinn begins to say however is cut off when Oskar places his lips on Quinn's soft ones. They stumble towards the bed, both stripping of their clothes. Oskar pauses his movements as he stares at Quinn.

Leather strap body harness contrasting ever so slightly against his pale skin. Fleshy red hickeys and bites litter his skin. Oskar admires his work of last nights punishment. Shallow pants come from Quinn as his chest heaves from the heavy kissing.

Oskar stalks over to Quinn shortening the distance between the two. The bed hits the back of Quinn's knee's causing him to fall back onto the mattress with a humph. Oskar crawls over Quinn's small body, casting his shadow over the small male.

"Present" Oskar demands softly. Quinn shivers as his knees separate showing his most embarrassing and vulnerable parts. "Good boy." Oskar praises in a deep voice. Quinn's member twitches, a bead of precum forming on his tip.

The vibrator in his ass buzzes to life and moans spill from his lips one after another. Abel downstairs playing with the app on his phone that controls the vibrator.

"P-please" Quinn begs, tears forming at the rim of his eyes.

"Please what?" The larger male hums, lowering his body onto Quinns. Both their members rubbing together in the friction of Oskar's movement.

"P-please, sir" Quinn whines lowly, his eyes fluttering shut as the vibrator level is turned up. The leather rubbing against his skin, the maroon, red sheets slithering under his back. Quinns fingers tighten on the silk when he feels Oskar's knee press gently between his legs, nudging the vibrator deeper into his channel.

Quinns lip is pulled between his teeth as Oskar grinds his hips against Quinns. The smaller boys back arches to his touch, his hips thrusting up to create more friction. Whines spill when Oskar pushes Quinns hips down back onto the bed.

"No." Oskar grabs Quinns wrist and pin them above his head. "This is still your punishment from last nights schemes." Quinn moans breathily and sighs when the vibrator stops buzzing. The toy however quickly comes back to life and hits his bundle of nerves causing him to cry out in pleasure.

Cum leaks down his twitching member that has yet to be touched by Oskar's warm hand. As if sensing what Quinn was thinking, Oskar's fingers wrap around his dick and tug. That was all it took for Quinn to come all over Oskar and himself.

"Did I say you could do that?" Oskar asks obviously not pleased with Quinn.

"S-sorry" The small male stutters in response.

"Not good enough, I never gave you permission to come." Oskar sits up and flips Quinn around so his round bubble butt is open to whatever Oskar wishes to do to it. "Baby, remember your safe word, okay?" Quinn hums. "Words love."

"Yes, sir" Oskar smiles and gently rubs Quinns butt. A low mewl passes Quinns lips as he tenses up ever so slightly.

"Shh relax." With those words Quinn lets his body go lax on Oskars lap. The first slap comes down heavily as tingles of pleasure shoot throughout Quinn. A gasp of surprise slipping through. Oskars hand comes down a few more times, the pale skin turning a light tinted pink.

"S-sir." Quinn stutters as Oskars hand comes down once more.

"Lay on your stomach sweetheart." Quinn moves from Oskars lap and lays flat on his stomach in the middle of the bed. Oskar settles in between Quinns spread legs as he spreads his round cheeks apart. A finger probs against the raw skin, a low buzz still coming from the on vibrator.

Quinn moans loudly when he feels a finger push in. Oskars finger latches onto the vibrator and pulls half of it out. Oskar quickly pushes it back in as he grabs Quinns dick and slides it to the tip. Shallow pants and slick noises fill the air.

The vibrator is pulled out once again but pushed back inside, hitting the Quinns bundle of nerves again. Pleasure shoots down his spine as mewls and moans spill from him, no filter as his thoughts are scrambled. His mind blank with pleasure. Soon Oskar falls into a rhythm as he slides his hand down Quinns member while dragging the vibrator out than pushing it back in.

"S-sir, I'm c-cumming." Quinn cries, his hips rocking. The need to touch himself almost overpowering.

"Come." The instant Quinn hears the demand, cum covers the red sheets as Oskar thrust the toy once more then pulling it out. The spent boys body drops completely onto the sheets, exhaustion finally hitting him.

The bed side drawer opens as Oskar takes out some lotion. He squeezes the liquid like substance on his fingers then turns to Quinn. He sooths out the males bottom, spreading the lotion on the red skin.

He leaves for the bathroom and comes back out with a warm wet cloth.

"Baby, please sit up for a second." Quinn slowly sits up onto his ankles. A shiver running down his spine when the wet cloth touches his skin. Oskar cleans the male up then disappears back into the bathroom. On the way back, he collects one of his sweaters and sweatpants. He hands the shirt over to a tired Quinn.

"Thanks" Quinn mumbles, he removes the leather harness and replaces it with the shirt that's three times his size. Oskar pulls the sweat pants on and crawls onto the bed, grabbing the blanket and placing it over the passed out male on the bed and himself.

Quinn slithers closer to the larger male and tucks himself in Oskars embrace. Sharing each other's warmth. Both their minds wonder back to the boy from the streets that currently sits on a stool downstairs anxiously waiting to know whether Quinn was okay or not.

"It's okay" Abel reassures, Ezra's shoulders drop and he pushes away his concern. He can only wait until the male wakes up but until then all he could do was wait. 

-felt generous and seeing as I was motivated to write more, here it is.