Never Let The Invisible Go - Justin Bieber Love Story (ON HOLD)

Name : Ellie Clark

Age: 16 Birthday: 23rd September

Life: Ellie has a normal eventful life. She lives in Blackpool in the UK, with her Canadian mother, annoying English step-dad, who is never around, and her lovable, 4 year old, half sister. She never sees her Dad and times gets letters from him and he also has a 18 year old son. Her favourite colour is lilac and she loves music and Writing. Her best friends are mainly Chantel and George and she doesn't have a close relationship with her step dad. She has had 3 boyfriends and all have ended with them cheating on her. Her family also holds a secret.

She has been to Canada twice, she use to live there until she was 7, at that point she had know idea who her father was and a couple of years back she went to back to Ontario, Canada to see family. That is when she met her dad and brother, who are really nice and protective and she met Justin and Pattie.

Looks: straight dirty blond hair, turquoise eyes, cute average features and average body shape

Name: Justin Bieber

Age: 17 Birthday: 1st March

Life: famous big pop star who lives his dream but sometimes wishes to lead a normal life. His mom, Pattie, and Dad, Jeremy aren't together. Jeremy is married to Erin and they have had 2 children Jaxon and Jazmyn, Justin's half brother and sister. Scooter is his manager, Usher is his sponsor and island record gave him a record deal and he joined Raymond Braun media group. He loves his life but misses his life back home in Canda. His family just happen to share his childhood secret with Ellie's family.

Looks: If you don't know what he looks like then just look in a teenage girls magazine. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

This is my first Justin Bieber Love Story, Ive done a werewolf story and a twilight continuation but there not finished and on another account. I Hope you'll like the story

From LJ xxx

P.S check out my other stories on my other account, Nessiecullen37

Unwanted world, Unwanted Love

and

Midday Sunset (after breaking dawn)