PERMISSION

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

WARNING: EXHIBITIONISM, CALLING DEGRADING NAMES AND ASSAULTING
ALL THE CHARACTERS HAVE EACH OTHERS CONSENT IN WHAT EVER THEY ARE DOING AND IT'S JUST FICTIONAL..!!!

AUTHOR POV
Jimin was provoken would be an understatement because he was literally burning inside seeing the girl enter his class 10 minutes late. On top of it he could see her skirt hunched up, hair messed and few cum stain on her thighs.

That's how usually Y/n enter Mr.Park classes. Jimin has been ignoring this situation since forever but now it was enough for him.

First he couldn't handle the carelessness in his class and second he was jealous. So now he made his mind that he is going to teach her a lesson.

"Sir may I come in?" Y/n asked and waited for good five minutes for the reply before saying "sir i asked if I can come inside" Jimin ignored her again and started teaching his subject.

He was cut off in between when Y/n threw her bag on the ground clearly irritated. "Showing me attitude Y/n?" Jimin said in low voice than his usual one making Y/n shiver. "You're literally ignoring me from the past 10 mins sir, I'm already late for the class and you-" She was not able to complete her sentence.

"Yeah that's the point it's you who comes late to my class, maybe you should stop having quickies during the class then I'll let you enter" Jimin replied and averted his attention towards the class again. Y/n cheeks heated up at the comment.

Jimin stopped midway when he saw Y/n picking up her bag and walking towards her seat, without her permission. Seeing that made his blood boil. He Walked towards her and started dragging her towards the exit with a harsh grip on her elbow.

"How dare you disrespect me huh?" Jimin shouted which made her scared for the first time. "I--" "I said stop having quickies during my class then I'll think about letting you in and how dare you to enter class despite my statement" Jimin said while gritting his teeth.

"What now cat got your tongue Y/n? Tell me tell the class where did you get fucked this time huh in the washroom? Janitor's closet? He asked while shaking her.

" Mr.Park I don't do qui-cki--es during classes" Y/n defended herself by shouting back. "Really?" He asked with a dark chuckle. "Yes!" She shouted.

Jimin hummed and nodded his head before turning her around and bending her on the table, which made her gasp. Her ass out for the whole class to see. Jimin lifted her skirt up to reveal black lace panty.

Jimin saw some red marks on her thighs and ass. He smacked her ass making it jiggle "ahh~" She moaned feeling a sharp pain. He then spreaded her legs a bit and pushed the panty to the side, which resulted in a drop of cum dropping off her cunt. Y/n only felt embarrassed to be in such a position in front of whole class and her long time crush Mr.Park jimin