BUTTER

Where Y/n and Jungkook were just casually baking on their morning - which inevitably leads to a food fight, ending with Jungkook caging her against the counter, restraining her arms above her head with one palm

Where Y/n and Jungkook were just casually baking on their morning - which inevitably leads to a food fight, ending with Jungkook caging her against the counter, restraining her arms above her head with one palm. They get a little carried away with the butter.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Noo jung-- ple-ase" Giggles and screams of please could be heard from Y/n as Jungkook captures her in a tight hold against the counter, cages her in, restraining her arms.

He smirks standing over Y/n's captive body. "Why baby are you already tired?" Jungkook fake pouted. "Okay okay I'm sorry I won't tease you again" she said with puppy eyes and tried to slip away from his hold.

But unfortunately his hold was tight on her arms. He looked around the counter and slowly picks up the stick of butter. His eyes sparkles as he traces it gently on her plump lips like a glossy lipstick, his eyes catch as Y/n's tongue sneaks a taste.

They're still breathing heavily, from chasing each other around, but now the air has changed. Jungkook's eyes darken as he runs the smooth stick down her chin.

The shiny residue left in its way is so mesmerizing, he can't look away. He lifts her body into the counter, Y/n has gone completely pliant, mind still reeling from the turn of events.

She wants to see what Jungkook will do next. She's ready to take anything at this point. Jungkook slips Y/n's shirt off over her head, which is apparently his as Y/n was just in his white office shirt and her black panties.

Jungkook impatiently but still so gentle traces the butter down her neck and collarbone, it's melting against her warm skin.

Dripping down to her breast. It glides on her rosy nubs and Jungkook is in love, his baby looks so ethereal. He can't wait to devour her. Jungkook can't help but touch those perfect nipples and soft flesh. They harden against his fingers and Y/n whines, so embarrassed.

Her boyfriend has hardly even touched her and she's already aching for more. Kook seems to sense this, chucking as he runs the tip of his thumb in slow circles around the perky nub, teasing her.

"Kook-ah~" she moaned as he attached his lips to her nipple and started sucking on it eagerly, he licked her neck and sucked few hickeys on her collarbones.

Jungkook picked up the other stick of butter and again massaged her breast. "Kiss me-e plea--" her words were cut off in the middle as he leaned into a kiss. He groaned at the salty taste of butter. She opened her mouth and let his tongue inside her mouth.

Y/n tugged on his hair when he would bite her lips a little too harshly. They parted their red swollen lips. He licked her clevage and sucked few more love bites on her, which made her squirm.